Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Rise of XANA {For fans on Code Lyoko }

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Storm: I've been wanting to do this for a while, so here it is! I love the show, so I made an rp ~ Storm(//-^)

If you need a refresher:

Code Lyoko is about a group of four  Boarding School students enrolled at Kadic Junior High School: Jeremie Belpois, Odd Dela Robia, Ulrich Stern and Yumi Ishiyama. The students travel to the virtual world of Lyoko — which is found in an extremely powerful and scientifically complex supercomputer housed in the basement of an abandoned factory near the school — to fight against a sentient, thinking, sinister and deadly multi-agent system ( or artificial intellegence) called XANA and prevent it from taking over the real world and all of humanity. In the first season, they also relentlessly tried to bring a virtual humanoid being trapped on Lyoko, Aelita Schaeffer to Earth via a process known as materialization.

Characters:
Jeremie Belpois ~ Originally discovered the super computer. Often called Einstien by the others, unincludign Aelita, he's very smart and is their only way into or out of Lyoko. Has a crush on Aelita.

Odd Dela Robia ~ Secretly has a pet dog in the school whom's named Kiwi. He lets things "roll of the back'' and doesn't like having to take things seriously

Ulrich Stern ~ His grades have been slipping in class, mostly because of his interactin in Lyoko. He has a sort of on and off relationship with Yumi. {ME}

Yumi Ishiyama ~ Can be considard a tomboy, she has a kind of on and off relationship with Ulrich.  {Taken}

Aelita Schaeffer ~ Originally from Lyoko. She has no real memory of her past. Her feelings for Jeremy started as sort of a brother & sister, but she begins to have a crush on him.

Elizabeth "Sissi" Delmas ~ a fellow student who attempts to ruin the group. Seems to maybe have a crush on Ulrich.

Herb Pichon and Nicholas Poliakoff ~ Sissi's close friends.

XANA ~ Basically the antagonist, Its artificial intellegance  has allowed to program to actually take over the bodies of those in the school. 
XANA has twelve types of monsters: Krabe, Blok, Kankrelat, Megatank, Hornet, Creeper, Kolossus, Kongre, Sharks, Manta,Tarantula and Scyphozoa. Each Lyoko warrior has special weapons in Lyoko in order to destroy the monsters. Aelita mostly relies on the protection of the others when it comes to dealing with the monsters.

I will allow a person to be XANA. The rp will start after they'd already found Aelita and she's basically become a regular in the gorup.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask smile

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I be Yumi please?)

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!

Anyone else?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Aleita

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos