Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Private Rp for Me and Autumn.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Kilala was awake, she stared at her phone seeing a text from Blackburn. She stood up from her bed and got dressed, she finished getting dressed. She grabbed her phone and put on her sandals, walking down the stairs and then started to walk to the park. Anthony had gotten the text and was already following his twin sister.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May I?

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

I could see the small figure of Blackburn, waving. I smiled, but then i stopped. I forgot to brush my hair. I paused my running pace for a moment, and started running my fingers through my hair, mentally slapping myself for not getting ready. I think it looks fine now...I smiled again, and started running again. I basically ran into the poor boy, hugging him. "Hi ya!" I beamed. "Hi." He replied, a little jumpy from my hugging attack. I looked over to the blanket, covered in food. "Woah, You really prepared this, huh?" He nodded, smiling slightly. I turned and looked at the two approaching figures in the distance. I smiled. I knew they were coming.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes.) "Hi." Kilala said, smiling as she and her brother got to the park.

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

I beamed at the two, then turned to the boy behind me. "Did you invite others?" He nodded, looking up. "A few.." I smiled, nodding. "Well, are we chowing or waiting?" I glance over to Kilala for an answer.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well doesn't matter to me." Kilala said, nodding. Anthony nodded as well. "Eat or wait, doesn't matter to me too." He said.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia
gender: Female, obviously, what kind of guy name is Maia? Raspberry
looks: long black hair, tan skin, slim figure, electric blue eyes, rebellious smile, no makeup, no nail polish. She is simple looking but inside, she's the opposite. Broad shoulders, lengthy legs. 

Perso: bubbly, fun, outgoing, rebellious, funny, sarcastic, overprotective. She's a secret keeper. She is secretive, crazy, plain weird, smart, impatient, likable, very very odd. She spends most of her times outdoors unless she has to be inside. She hates spicy food. She is a survival strategist and knows the best way in or out of a situation. She can b l a c k mail easily because of her stalkerish senses. She can walk lightly and delicately.

likes: chocolate, the dark, outside, being with friends, being social, computer technology, stalking, moving from one place to another, forest terrains, sharp objects

dislikes: waiting, being alone, tight spaces, brbroccoli 

Crush: XD don't even know the characters!!

other: she carries around an array of knives

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

I look around, the tree blocking the sun from blinding me. "I guess we should wait. It wouldn't be nice to just start eating without people.." I look back to Blackburn for approval. He nods, smiling. His smile fades. "What about the icecream? It'll melt.."

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe we could have icecream first." Kilala said.

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Blackburn nodded in approval. "Seem's like a good idea.." I walk over to the icecream bin and pick it up. I hold it up, then glances at BB. "Didn't you bring a cooler?" He shook his head. "I thought we'd all be here at the same time, and be able to eat as soon as we were here." He looked down at his feet. I smiled gently. "Sorry." He mumbled. "It's fine! Alright everyone gather 'round..sit on the grass, the blanket, whatever. Let's just make sure this Icecream doesn't melt."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Owner of two guinea pigs!(Care advice)

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

Internet War

Owner of two guinea pigs!(Care advice)

Hey ♥

What's your favorite book or comic??

latest videos