Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Trapped (ARO ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
If you never ever could dream of earth destored. Well think again. These teens and there familys are the last peple on the so called "earth" Do they live..or crumble.

Rules

1. No godmaodding
2. I allow romances
3. No cuss words
4. dnt tlk l!ke d!$
5. Dont control
6. Stick to the plot

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
What family do you have left:
Other:
(joiiinnn!!)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(please join!)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
**Raises hand and jumps up and down* Ooh ooh! May I? PLEASE!!!!!!!!??!?!?

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
you may Wink

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May i join? Name : Alexandra Age: 14 Looks: profile picture Personality : she is a good, sweet, kind, fun, nice, adventurous , rebellious, and doesn't care what other people think.. Bio: she have lived on so called "earth " but she is the only one alive in her family, and learned to take care of herself..she may be 13 but acts like 16 ... What family do you have left?: only herself... Other: N/A

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might Storm be a part of this?

~Form Spot~

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(May i join as well?)

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(you both may join)

~Mine~

Name: Camilla Jones
Looks:Water girl
Personality: Her mom use to call her "her little warrior" She has always been very headstrong and a natural born leader. She isn't looking for love which makes more boys want her. Her beauty isn't the only thing people love about her but how nice and protective and safe she makes you feel when you are around her. She can be nice and the 16 year old you expect but half the time it only shows on rare occasions
Bio: Camilla was born into a very poor lifestyle. Her family was poor from the day she was born. She never took life to seriously till her dad became paralized. She then had to take charge taking care of her younger sister and father and mom. She always loved her family. Once she started going to school she could see things would start falling apart at home so she dropped out at 15. When the world ended her mom, sister, and dad's lifes ended with it to leaving her alone and independent.
What Family you have left: She has noone but a stray dog she named tiko who she found when she was ########## this new "Earth"                                                                                            Other: She is from England and has a British accent which she hides sometimes.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you)
Name: Roman Arones
Looks: He has multicolored eyes.
Personality: Roman is a bit of a charmer. He is very clever and sneaky, and usually uses his charm to get his way. He doesn't hesitate to demolish people who get in his way, and he usually never shows mercy. Roman can seem quite nice when in reality, his heart is stone cold. He is mischievious and often is very independant.
Bio: Roman lived in a very rich family, in fact one of the wealthiest around. When he was born, he was immediatly handed over to one of the nurses to be taken care of. His parents had wanted nothing to do with him, and barely even looked at him. By the time he was 12, he had learned to become independant and rely only on himself. Whenever someone tried to help, he pushed away. When he wanted something from one of the nurses, he charmspoke them. When he finally became 14, something inside of him snapped. In the middle of the night, he took gallond of gasoline and poured it all throughout the mansion. Then, he set the house on fire, with everyone still in it. He ran away from the house as it burst into flames, killing everyone inside.
What family do you have left: No one. He killed them all in the mansion. He lives on his own.
Other: N/A

Name: Red Torrins
Looks: She has one blue eye and one green eye.
Personality: Red is very innocent and kind. Though she is still a young girl, she is much more clever than the average 11 year old. She loves to read, and often goes to abandoned bookstores. Because of this, she is very intelligent and bright. Though she often gets lonely because no one is around, she pulls through and looks at the positives. She is very helpful and caring, but she can also be very serious and stubborn. Red tends to get excited easily, but she knows when something is serious and when it's not.
Bio: Red was raised in an orphanage since she was three, when her parents and older sisters died of a severe illness. Since she was immune to the disease, she was the only one who survived. She was taken into the orphanage all of her life, but she woke up one day and nobody was there. That's when she set out on her own, wandering the streets with no idea of where to go.
What family do you have left: No one, they all died of the illness. But she does have a teddy bear she carries around with her everywhere.
Other: N/A

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

latest videos