Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

rulz: "no dieing"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sometimes the OP doesn't want a death.  It's their choice.  It can get graphic, out of hand, make it all about the dead character, and make the RP something nobody wants to read.  Also, you would have to make a new character if you died, most likely.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Sometimes the OP doesn't want a death.  It's their choice.  It can get graphic, out of hand, make it all about the dead character, and make the RP something nobody wants to read.  Also, you would have to make a new character if you died, most likely.
This ^^ That's why people don't like that in their Rps. :3

Happy Halloween! :3

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar
It's the player's choice, not the OP's.

And now for something completely different.

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar
"Sometimes the OP doesn't want a death."  

For nonviolent roleplays, understandable. For action roleplays, bloody stupid.

"It's their choice."

"It can get graphic, out of hand, make it all about the dead character, and make the RP something nobody wants to read."

I'd be the player's fault if it was graphic. If the roleplay became focused around their death, then the other players would be to blame for caring too much about it.

"Also, you would have to make a new character if you died, most likely."

If a character CHOSE TO DIE, they would accept that.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Crimson Commune" wrote:

Well, if there is no rule against it, then it's the player's choice.  But the OP can set rules that he/she wants.  It's the player's choice whether to join the ## or not.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar
I've improved my statement.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I saw that.  

"Crimson Commune" wrote:

I'd be the player's fault if it was graphic. If the roleplay became focused around their death, then the other players would be to blame for caring too much about it.
Yes, but sometimes the OP doesn't care if it's not their fault.  They just don't want that in their RP.  I think that that is understandable.

But, I'm not gonna argue with you.  I don't make the rules on people's Role-play's except my own.  Bye!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos