Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Teenage Criminal Mastermind (Always open, please join!)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda and Jamerson were arguing on the couch. "So I was thinking that you should #### ##.# Jamerson said as Amanda shook her head. "This right here is why I don't talk to non-blues. Athena, can help me, very quickly?" Amanda asked,

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Athena was taking a break & noticed Amanda & Jamerson.  "Hello, you two.  What is it with this racket"?

Hello there.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
They arrived by Athena and Artemis who were fishing off a fencing match. "Heyo!" Waved Tabith and Clark at the same time. Clark pulled out his laptop "Check it out! I fixed it up myself, added a printer and made it super fast forgery and hacking has never been so easy" He laughed. Tabith rolled her eye Clark's always loved tech, and its annoying!

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Erm, Athena is inside.)
Artemis faced Clark with an emotionless face.  "How interesting.  Hello, Clark & Tabith.  Athena is taking a break inside, so I suggest you do not disturb her unless you want a book chop".

Hello there.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamerson rolled his eyes. "I dunno, all I did was say 'Amanda should go back to her lolipop dreams'. I don't get what about that statement was wrong." Jamerson finished, adjusting his tie.

Amanda shook her head. "THAT is the reason I called you." 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Athena thought for a moment.  "Well, here is my suggestion".  She pointed he fencing foil at Jamerson.  "You should be careful with what you say and"-  She then pointed her foil at Amanda.  "You should not be so reactive".  She then put away her fencing foil.  "These are not only what you two should do to cooperate  but it is essential for being a criminal.  Otherwise, you will get reveled.  I will going now".  She left the room with her foil in hand.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina walked to where Artemis and Athena were.  She folded her arms, making the blaster very noticable to the new comers.  

"So, are you going to take my advice on Ichigo? He can not be trusted." She said, her eyes, sharp and annoyed.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Face Palm)

Clark and Tabith walked inside and saw some people they didn't know "Hey, we're Tabith and Clark" They said once again at the same time.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis faced Katrina.  "As I mentioned before, we are still gathering information about Ichigo.  Besides, we just met him, so we do not know if we should trust him or not.  Of course, that goes for you as well".  The twins the returned their fencing match.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina watched the twins fight again, and turned to the four people she did not know.  

"We'll, you must be the other members of this "team" i presume? Well, i am Katrina Collins, expert theif and technological prodigy."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos