Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Teenage Criminal Mastermind (Always open, please join!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis secretly snatched a scythe & attacked Athena.  She dodged & stopped her brother.  "How interesting, Artemis, but we are not using scythe as weapons at this very moment".

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Clark shoved the money into Katrinas chest "Here I want to see that baby become even cooler" He grinned pointing to her awesome blaster. Tabith smiled at her brother. He has a new crush she must be way older than him too.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
"Book chop"!  Artemis smacked Clark with a book & smiled.  "Intended for personal amusement purposes only.

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Book chop?" Clark said sitting on the floor laughing "Nice move" Tabith helped him up. "Fist face" She said grinning and hitting Artemis lighting on the cheek.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis frowned & smacked Tabith with a book.  "Do not touch me unless you have my permission".  Athena sighed.
"Excuse my brother.  He can be violent if you annoy him".

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina looked at Clark as he shoved the money in we arms. 

"Seriously? I am a theif, i steal what I need.  And at the moment i have what I need.  Well, that is besides some peace and quiet!"  She said, lowering the blaster and dumping the money on him.  She walked in to the manor.  It hit her then that Clark must like her, but she didnt care.  She was a theif, and they work, most of the time, alone.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Tabith just smiled she was sitting on the floor rubbing her shoulder "It's my fault, sorry Artemis, also you seem like a guy who hate Artie?" She grinned Clark pulled her to feet. 

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis smirked when he saw Katrina leave.  "Aw, heart broken, are you Clark".  He started to chuckle a little bit.

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis smacked Tabith with a book...again.  "Do not call me Arty, otherwise, it is a book chop". Athena sighed once again.
"Oh, brother".

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda nodded in the direction of Athena, laughing. " 'Book chop'? Seriously Artemis? Seriously?" Amanda asked, laughing.

Jamerson grew annoyed at the laughing of Amanda and moved to the bookcase, inspecting all of the books, which looked accient. He finally found the one he was looking for, Good girls go bad. He was IN LOVE with that book.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

latest videos