Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Teenage Criminal Mastermind (Always open, please join!)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda quivered with laughter. ######. You can't mess with Athena and Artemis, it's like upsetting the natural order of things." Amanda said, her blue locks parading on her shoulders. 

Jamerson was still intensely reading the book. 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Last post, then I have to go.)
Artemis & Athena frowned, then smirked.  "Clark, if you really want to do something  then get out of here for 24 hours...exactly.  Now shoo".  They waved their hands as if to scoot him along.

Hello there.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Clark and Tabith left, they got on a plane to France (byee)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn sighed "Fine I'll do it but only for reasons that should not be known" she said dropping her necklace and pulling her the sleeves of her hoodie down more and crossing her arms

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis smiled. "That is better". Then he started to get angry. "XEVER! WHEN WILL WE START"?!?! Athena sighed, calming her brother down.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
Hinata and Ichigo walk into the manor arguing. "Well I just don't think that I'm ready for this, Ichigo. I need time." "You need time!!!" Ichigo yelled. "Okay you can have all the time you need because I'm through with you." Ichigo walked out of the manor and started free running. He stopped again at the building over look the ocean. Hinata started to walk towards the stairs, holding back tears.

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina walked past Xever's door rather loudly, and entered the room next to it.  She slammed it shut, and took out her tools.  She started working on the blaster, the quiet helping her focus.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis sighed. "Well...Katrina seems to be having the same anger issues as I do...I wonder if she has caught Thomas's attention"?

Hello there.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"What the hell are you people doing in my house?" Thomas asked the people. "Anyway lets get started. The hackers will be in my study. The Theives will stay here chatting and stuff. The forgers will be in the next room. Come on!" He said as he motioned.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Athena smirked & chuckled. "Finally, Thomas. It took you long enough". With a cute smile, she went into the next room, waiting for further instructions.

Hello there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Whos ur fav youtuber?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?