Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

KATIESTYLES AND HYPERBLOSSOMPPG RP ONLYSTAY OUT!!!

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
name:kari
bio: nice funny serious sometimes, works hard, loves school, and talks normal not too much
looks: short brown hair, brown eyes big, wears white skiny jeans and a pink sleavles shirt with long pink no fingeertip  gloves that go to her shoulders, meadiam hight

You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*

Posted By:
KatieStyles Lock
KatieStyles
StarStar
name: Allison
bio: crazy, friendly, hates school, lots of friends, goes through a lot of tragedies.
looks: tall, long blonde hair, straight hair, wears girly shorts and a lot of pink all the time.

I love Ash

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
it was a snowy day, cold, freezing, and yet for one girl to wet! "uggggg thats the only thing i hate......Snow." she frowned.

Posted By:
KatieStyles Lock
KatieStyles
StarStar
Allison heard Kari say that and walks up to her "why dont you like snow?? It is pretty, sparkly, and it is soft." Allison said

I love Ash

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
"snow it cold Allison. now i'm going inside." she runs inside the school and sits down on the first bench she sees. "warm." she smiles and takes her gloves off. looking to the side she sees the time. "OH MY GOSH I'M LATE FOR GEOMETRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she quickly get up and runs to class. "s-sorry im late Mr.Benson...i was really busy." Mr.Benson looks at her meanly. "one more time and that DETENTION!##### looks up "but this was........the only time." she gets quite during the last part of her sentence. " yes sir." she says miserably.

Posted By:
KatieStyles Lock
KatieStyles
StarStar
Allison walks to her class and she stops at her locker. Then she saw her friend Cassidy at the water fountain

I love Ash

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kari sits down and everyone looks at her. one girl whispers "Kari is never late what happened." another girl whispers "wow shes turning. shes no longer perfect." Kari ignores them and takes notes.

Posted By:
KatieStyles Lock
KatieStyles
StarStar
"Hey Cassidy" Allison said to Cassidy and then they both walked to class together and then Allison got in to class and then her teacher gave her detention. "Oh wow Mr.Bob thanks a lot" Allison said sarcastically and meanly.

I love Ash

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
school ended quite quickly. well for Kari anyway. she walks to her locker and at the side o her eye she sees Alison. finishing up at her locker and getting ready to walk home she stops and asked Alison "so you get detention?" arranging her books in to her backpack on hard, cold, discussing floor of the school.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

latest videos