Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Let's start again, from scratch! (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot:  These teens have been wandering around, bored.  And while wandering, they discovered a piece of land, one that isn't owned by anyone, and that no one lives on.  And they decide to live there, as they don't think that they have enough independence at home.  But this will take work, all they have is themselves, the clothes that they are wearing, and the land.

IMPORTANT:  This RP shall start when they first decide to live there (so like as they make the finale agreement).

Rules:

-Ask to join.
-Please don't take it personally if you don't get accepted.  Please just leave.
-No swearing.
-No getting graphic or dying.
-Romance is allowed, but people ARE reading, and plus, don't make it all about the couples.
-Include everyone.
-Have fun!

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(May I join please?)

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes, Sara, you may!  Thanks!)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Mine:  

Name:  Emma Johnson.
Looks:  Made by Gingerkissx!  Another of my role play characters.
Personality:  Emma is an organized, helper, with a lot of leadership, and confidence.  She does have a rebellious, mischievous streak, though, but that's only showed to her friends.  Emma loves crafts, and is quite skilled at making things.  She also loves to take care of younger kids.  Emma is very emotional and when very discouraged, can be a bit of a brat.
Other:  None.

Name:  Alexander "Alex" Woods.
Looks:  Made by Gingerkissx!  Another of my role play characters.
Personality:  Alex is a fun-loving jock, who is quite social.  He can do almost anything as long as it's athletic.  Alex is quite smart, though, sometimes, he makes short-term decisions that gets both him and his friends in trouble.
Other:  His secret, is that he's a very good cook.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(can I join)?

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please see a sample post from a previous role-play you've done?

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar

"No Ginger im coming for you, please i need to get to Ginger. Jess please i want to get to her" Sam tried to get away but Jesse was to strong and when they got to shore she was shivring.
"No i need to get to my sister please dont keep me from her" she said trying to get back into the water.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry, but no, you may not join.  Please, PLEASE, don't take this personally.  It's not that I don't like you.  Please just leave.  Thank you for understanding.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Whatever i dont really care and i wont take it personally but so much for your rule:includ EVERYONE!  i find when people ask for a sample post its stupid and i hate when people make me do it so whatever.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

This or That??

This or That??

The Banning Game

Taylor Swift