x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
That rule is for when the actual role-play starts.  But, please just leave.  I don't want a big argument.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I'll leave but know that the rp already started and i dont see why i cant but i dont want to know so see ya maybe

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
This role-play hasn't started yet.  To me, the role-play starts when you have to use (these), and you are actually role-playing.  Not discussing characters, forms, plot, etc.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Bump.

lolololololololol

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

what kind of phone do you have??

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

In What Year Did You Join KW?

Never-ending Story!!

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game