Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

New York, New York ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
You've dreamed about it forever. It's the thing you've been dreaming about doing your entire life. The one and only thing that you wished for whenever a shooting star came your way. You are finally able to live in the big city. It is not what you think of though. Long nights in cold apartments, late work hours, and dreams being crushed. What will happen?

Rules
1 boy and 1 girl each. I would appreciate it if no one in this roleplay was related because if your character is not with one of the other characters, you can have your two characters get together.

If I have not roleplayed with you before, please submit a sample post from a former roleplay as well with your form.

Please No text chat. I don't want to look at your post for an hour to realize what your chicken scratch means.

No one line posts. I don't care if you write 3 sentences. I don't care if you write an entire novel. Just please no one line posts.

I'll allow pregnancy stories because I find it unrealistic that it will not happen, but don't make it all about finding a baby daddy. 

Include everyone! With this, do your best to be included. I don't want a million "She sat there sighing, feeling sorry for herself about how no one will talk to her." It gets extremely annoying.

Have fun! That's the whole point of roleplaying! 

Form

Name
Personality
Bio
Why are you in the city?
Other

Veronica "Ronnie" Hudson

Ronnie is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.

At first, Ronnie's family life was normal. She was an only child with two happily married parents. Everything seemed great, until the year Ronnie turned 9. Her mother past away from cancer, and her father then fell into a spiral of depression. After her father's 4th suicide attempt ended in failure, Ronnie was sent to her grandparents while her father sorted himself out. She tried to do her best to impress them, but they wouldn't budge. This is why she has become the "wild child" she is now. The second she turned 18, she moved out of her grandparent's, and in with her friends. After graduating from The Oxford School of Drama, she began to prepare to move to New York. Although she does not like to admit it, she is very sensitive when people bring up her past. Ronnie visits her father once a week, but the visits are usually brief and awkward. 

Ronnie has big dreams of being a Broadway actress, and is moving to New York to raise her chances.

Gerard Anderson

Gerard is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off.  He is also very athletic.

Gerard's original origin is from Australia. Sometimes his accent sticks out, but other times it is only subtle. His family moved to the US when his father was offered a job there. At first, he was not pleased, but he then grew to enjoy it when he made some friends. He lives with both of his parents, and his younger brother. Due to the move, Gerard's mother has been struggling to find a job. Along with his father's job not paying well enough for a single income family, they are in a financial strain.

Gerard longs to become a successful writer, and he is hoping that the big city will give him some inspiration.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

New York, New York ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Anyone else?)

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

New York, New York ~ATJ~

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm making my forms)

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

New York, New York ~ATJ~

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren Brooks

Lauren is outgoing and has a big sense of humor. Though her humor is mostly sarcasm, lame jokes and making herself look like a dork. She loves making people laugh and smile. She is typically nice but when she doesn't like you, it's quite obvious. She is pretty confident so, she won't shy away from anything. She is daring and quite stubborn. Lauren is always with a smile on her face.

Lauren was raised by her single mother, after her father walked out on them when she was just four years old. It never really bothered her until her teenage years, seeing she was missing out on a real dad. She has a stepdad but it's never felt right. She isn't so close to her mom as she used to be.

Lauren moved to New York to follow her dream and become a fashion designer and start her own line.

Johnny Lawrence

Johnny is a laid back kind of guy. He loves joking around and rarely takes anything seriously unless it involves his baseball. He is loud and likes attention, he'll make sure people like him. He is a huge flirt even if he has no interest. Around his closest friends he is actually a sweetheart and knows how to talk his way through things.

Johnny grew up always fighting for attention with his family. With 5 kids who are so close in age it was really tough. His parents wanted him to be just like his older brother and become a doctor. Johnny is always compared to his siblings. Him playing baseball is never good enough for them.

Johnny got a full scholarship to play baseball, and now has the chance to tryout for the big leagues.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

New York, New York ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might Storm be a part of this?

~Form Spot~

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

New York, New York ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Could I see your forms first Storm?)

Just Pontmercying Along

New York, New York ~ATJ~

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?
~Form slot~ My forms will be here soon.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

New York, New York ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: D'Shawn
Looks: Coming
Personality: He's pretty open and out there. He's not used to being serious in any sense of the word. He's got a lot of growing up to do.  He tries to be the person that brings others together, and doesn't like being in the center of conflict
Bio: His father died when he was 7, he was raised by his mother snd older sister. He's really close to his sister.
Why are you in the city: He's a dancer, and is auditioning for a backround part in a few music videos
Other N/A

Aalyjiah
Pic coming
She's very secluded. The free time of not having anyone to talk to is what lead her to be so smart. She's very sweet though. She's not used to pushing herself.

She has four older brothers, so she became really close to her mom. She's used to being shwon up by someone louder and/or bigger than her

She's here on a full scholarship in physics and chemistry.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

New York, New York ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Anyone else?)

Just Pontmercying Along

New York, New York ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

(Anyone else?)

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Hanging Tree.(Hunger Games)

Preamble of the US?

Name the USA.

Love

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos