Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

"Sure.."Rae said "Lets talk about something else then.."

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve woke up and looked at the time. She cussed and slipped out of bed. She ran into the bathroom combed her hair, brushed her teeth, and got dressed in a sweater and skinny jeans. She grabbed her schedule and purse then ran out the door. 
Connor got ready quickly not particularly concerned. He didn't really care about this whole therapy thing. As far as he was concerned he really didn't have all that many issues. The only reason his mom sent him here was when he was in freshman year he was bullied a lot and wouldn't talk with anyone at school for like a year.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Sky walked along with Lisa. "So.. tell me more about yourself." She walked along the path, staring at kids who passed by. She caught a glance of Felicity who must have been on her way to therapy. She checked her phone for the time, still had about twenty minutes before her first session.

Jay got up and headed to the bathroom  He took a quick shower and got dressed. He was going to be late to his first session. He brushed his hair and threw on a pair of shoes before dashing out the door. He scrambled to find his way through the large camp. He finally came to the main therapy building and walked inside slowly. His room was filled with a couple of other teens, but not many. Either all of them were late too or not many were considered bipolar. He shuddered at the thought. His mother was bipolar, he was not. 

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Public announcement: 

The camp also offers workshops that have to do with ones personal interests. You can take up to two of these a day and they can change from day to day. Some of these workshops include acting, dancing, music, etc. Camp isn't all about therapy, its also about having fun and staying involved!

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Felicity sat in the room that was full of silent people. She thought that it would be like this everyday.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Fire droplet=Me
Fire droplet=Me
StarStarStarStar
Lisa raised her eyebrow in confusion. "Well...I don't really see what I could tell you about myself. I have personality disorder. I'm bisexual. I like someone at this camp already. And I don't like talking about my ex-girlfriend. You?" Lisa finished passing the conversion over to Sky.

Jamerson had his headphones in on full blast. He didn't even wanna be here. His mother, say it with me now, forced him here. Jamerson stood stretching looking at his packet while walking. Jamerson bumped into someone and was forced to take his headphones out. 

You never really can fix a heart.
~Demi lovato
Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.
~Demi Lovato
"Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love; if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack."
Oh Demi, how you've made my life worth living.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
(Did you change profiles? xD)

Sky shrugged. "Um, well, my mom forced me to be here and I really don't have many reasons to even be here. I have anxiety but that's basically it..." she trailed off and started thinking. She hated that she was classified under Anorexia. That's not what she called it. She was dieting, but she had it under control. 

Jay glanced around at everyone nervously. The guy at the front of the room stood up and introduced himself. He started talking about what the purpose of group was and what he hoped everyone would get out of it. One by one he made everyone stand up and introduce themselves. Some of the people looked like they just might pass out and others were especially obnoxious. 

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve went and sat at the campfire realizing she had some time before therapy.  She looked her schedule some more. Her first therapy was How To Love Your Body or something. Eve sighed and looked at her figure. A lump gathered in her throat and she began to cry silently.
Connor walked out onto the campsite and to the campfire where he saw Eve sitting. Eve heard someone behind her and wiped her eyes with her sleeve. Connor sat beside her and said "was sup?" Eve looked at him and then looked down at her form. Connor began to worry what if I'm bothering her? What if nobody liked him and they were just being nice? Connor rubbed his fingers together anxiously.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Fire droplet=Me
Fire droplet=Me
StarStarStarStar
((xD Yeah.))

Lisa nodded. "I was forced here. I have depression too. You just don't see it." Lisa said placing her arm around Sky. "But, I meant you and that alllll changed." Lisa said smiling.

Jamerson shuffled to his seat before raising his hand. "Do we have to be here?  I go through enough of this bull-crap at my house." Jamerson said stretching.

You never really can fix a heart.
~Demi lovato
Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.
~Demi Lovato
"Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love; if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack."
Oh Demi, how you've made my life worth living.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex shrugged. "If you have  something to talk about."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

random

Rate the signature above you!

The impossible quiz

where did u find kidzworld

Slap The Keyboard :p

inspiring words from bruno

latest videos