Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chihiku Orga
Looks: Chihiku
Personality: Happy, not confident, sweet, caring
Diagnosis: Malingering
Style: Girly, pink, mary sue

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Alexandra "Alex" Grey
Looks: RP 60
Personality: Alex is pretty quiet. She doesn't like starting conversations, or really talking to people she doesn't know well. Once she opens up, she'll start talking to you. She's sarcastic, and a bit moody, and is occasionally a bit harsh, but she's actually a nice person, she just doesn't like showing it. Has trust issues, but once you've gained her trust you have a friend for life. She's a night owl, and hates mornings. Doesn't like to be touched or people coming close to her (hugged, poked, whisper in her ear, etc)
Diagnosis: depression, schizophrenia
Style: always wears dark jeans, her grey hoodie, a tank top, and her plaid sneakers.
Other: has a tattoo on her wrist of a rose, it covers up most of the scars there.

Name: William "Will" Chase
Looks: RP 58
Personality: Will is very quiet. He doesn't like talking. He tends to hide out in dark corners to avoid people. If you draw him out into a conversation, he's nice enough, but he's still not going to talk a lot. He has trust issues, but he hides it pretty well. Once he trusts you, he's very protective of you.
Diagnosis: paranoia
Style: Will tends to wear plaid shirts with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, jeans, and white sneakers.
Other: n/a

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Raenonderon *Rae* Smith
Looks: Coming
Personality: He's normally more calm and laid back. But he knows how to have a good time.
Diagnosis: Pyromaniac
Style: Shirts similar to the picture in looks, and some old jeans
Other: Both parents are dead, lives with other sister

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve sat at the table with the two prodding her salad with her fork. She took small bites and was quiet. When she felt she ate enough she pushed away the plate and looked at her converse playing with her bracelet.
Connor sat at a table with some other guys he had just met. He shoveled down some food and looked around the room again for someone he knew. 

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex stared out the window of the already stopped car. "Alex." Her eyes darted to her mom's face momentarily before settling back onto the camp. There were already people there. She was late. "Alex, come on. Sitting there isn't doing anything except making you later." Alex sighed and unbuckled her seatbelt. She opened the door and slid out, before heading to the back to grab her bags. "Bye, mom," she mumbled before shutting the door and heading into the camp to drop her things off at her cabin. She found an empty one to set her things in, so she headed inside and dropped her bags on the floor before flopping back onto her bed.

Will got out of his car as soon as it came to a stop. He and his dad went into the camp with his bags, and Will looked for an empty cabin. Eventually, he found one, and headed inside to drop off his things.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Skylar looked up at the two nervously  She couldn't start a conversation  but it looked like the other two weren't going to either. She looked back at her salad and grimaced. She had only taken one bite. She was supposed to eat at least half. She could feel the tears gathering in her eyes, so darted her eyes up, to keep them from falling. She prayed that the other two wouldn't notice her.

Jayden took a couple of bites of his pizza before setting it down. He surveyed the girl in front of him. She was awfully skinny, but very pretty. So was the girl sitting next to her. They both looked nervous, so he tried to lighten the mood by starting conversation "So, I'm Jay. Whats your guys' name?" he smiled a genuine smile. 

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve kept her head down and said in a barely hearable voice "I'm Eve." She then returned to pushing and prodding her salad. Eve gulped down a couple more bites and then acted like there was something interesting about the floor. She saw out of the corner of her eye Skylar's eyes tearing up. Eve felt bad but she knew it would only make it worse if she pointed it out.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Hazel~
Rae~

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex sighed and left to go grab some food. She headed out to where people were getting food and selected her own table that appeared to be empty, since there weren't people around or jackets or really anything. She sat down there after grabbing some food and pushed her food around, not really hungry.

Will walked out of his own cabin and headed into the dining area, where he picked up some food and sat down at a table near a small group.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve changed her focus to a boy sitting by the group. She looked at him trying to figure out what his problem was.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate the band above you

type whatever comes 2 your mind

My Chemical Romance

Rate the band above you

Favorite metal bands?

latest videos