Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Skylar looked up shocked. She rubbed her eyes nonchalantly, trying not to smear her makeup. "Sorry, allergies. I'm Sky." she smiled shyly and looked past him at some of the other tables.

Jayden didn't buy it. It was obvious she was trying not to cry about something, but he was not going to point it out. "That's a pretty name." He tried not to be awkward. His eyes darted towards both of their half eaten meals. Anorexia, he assumed. His heart swelled. They're both so beautiful,  he thought to himself. 

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex ducked her head, letting her dark hair fall into her face. She pushed around her food with a slight sigh before taking a bite.

Will felt the eyes of one of the girls at the table next to him on him, so he instinctively slouched slightly further and pretended he was invisible in the hopes she would look away.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve felt Jay's eyes on her salad. She picked it up and scraped the remaining greens into the trash. She then went back to the table and played with her necklace.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Sky's eyes dart about nervously and she catches Jay staring at her salad. Her brain starts to panic. What if he knows? What if he thinks shes a freak? Her brain races and her eyes again begin to swell with tears. She messes with her bracelet drops her face to her lap. The bell rings, signalling the end of dinner. She gets up and scrapes her food into the trash. 

Jayden trys not to stare at Sky, as she appears to be having a panic attack. He swallows hard takes a final bite of his pizza before throwing his plate on the stack. Next everyone was supposed to meet up at the campfire to go over rules and to get their group schedules. "Do you guys want to walk down to the campfire together? I'd rather not walk alone." 

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Will finished his food and tossed his plate on the stack. He carefully stood up and got ready to walk, pacing himself so he wasn't walking all that close to anyone else. He headed towards the campfire, where everyone else was appearing to be walking.

Alex finished her food and tossed her plate on the stack. She started walking, not really paying attention to where she was going, causing her to walk into a guy (Jay). She flushed red, ducking her head. "Sorry..."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hello, may I join?))

Name: Lisa Mcarch.
Looks: Beautiful girls.
Personality:
She's hard to explain. She the 'odd one out' of a crowd, with her red hair and all. 
Diagnosis: Personality disorder and depression.

Style: 
Other:She's bisexual.

Name: Jamerson Macker.
Looks: 
Personality: He's the 'take charge' kind of guy. He  deals with problems head on. Even if it ends with him having a bloody nose. He's also very protective of his friends.

Diagnosis: Deep depression.
Style: 
((Ignore the person in it. It's just the clothes.))
Other: He's bisexual.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Felicity
Looks: 
Personality: Smart, sweet, nice, quiet, shy, and artistic
Diagnosis: Borderline personality disorder.
Style: She mostly wears a lot of hoodies and skinny jeans.

(Mind if I join?)

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
(You can both join! Just jump in any time.)

Sky nodded at Jayden and walked along. They followed the crowd towards the campfire. She looked at Eve and took a breath of air. She was going to do it. She was going to start conversation  "So... where are you from?" 

Jayden was walking with the girls, when suddenly someone ran into him. He looked up a bit angrily, until he saw a nervous girl standing there. "Oh, its okay." he said to her. He turned to Sky and Eve, "I'll catch you guys later." They nodded and walked on. He held his hand out to her and smiled, "I'm Jayden or Jay. Which ever you prefer."

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve looked at Jay and murmured "I actually have to go get my jacket." She slid out of her chair and left the cafeteria. She slunk towards her cabin and ran into someone.
Connor was walking to the campfire when a girl bumped into him. He looked down and saw the girl who he had seen earlier. Eve looked up at the person she had ran into and said "sorry I...."
Connor helped the girl up "Hi I'm Connor" he smiled. Eve looked at him and said "I'm Eve."  Connor smiled even wider. Eve then turned and went to her cabin

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex glanced at his outstretched hand. "Alex... I'm Alex." She carefully pushed his wrist down so his arm returned to his side. "Sorry, I have a thing about people touching me," she explained, feeling guilty since Jayden was just trying to be polite.

Will kept walking to the camp site, nervously combing his fingers through his hair. He looked at all the people walking around him, all heading towards the campfire. He kept walking with the crowd.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Vans vs Converse-moved

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

My dad started smoking

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

latest videos