Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Lisa stumbled lightly. "Sorry! I'm Ana. I'm sorry.." She said. Right now she was Ana. Not Lisa. She quietly picked up her bags and moved along while muttering sorry repeatedly. She moved to her room sighing.

Jamerson looked down at his clothes and shrugged. He barely even felt like getting out of bed to go to this stupid camp. He mother and sister forced him to go. He didn't feel like doing anything since his girlfriend broke up with him.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Felicity was one of the teens that arrived a bit later in the night. Her mom couldn't get off work any earlier so she arrived after everyone finished dinner. As her mom pulled up to the camp, Felicity began feeling the abandonment of her mom. She got out slowly out of the car and grabbed her stuff out of the backseat. Her mom drove away after making sure she was okay. She then began looking for her cabin. When she finally found it she opened the wooden door and stepped in to find that there was only one bunk left and that was the bottom bunk of the second bunk bed.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve looked at sky surprised. She smiled "I'm from Seattle"

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Sky nodded. "It must be beautiful there. I live in California. Los Angelas to be exact."

"Oh, its cool. I get it. Jay said slightly embarrassed. "Mind if I walk with you?" he tried smiling convincingly. 

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah it is. I hear California is beautiful too." She smiled weakly and began to walk a little faster than the group.
Connor walked up to where Jay was "Hey, I'm Connor" He said smiling hugely.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ummmm.... Okay....." Alex replied after a pause. "That'd be fine."

Will stood awkwardly around the campfire, not sure if he should sit or stand or what. He sighed and pressed his hand against the side of his forehead, a habit he had. He saw some people sitting, so he decided to take a seat.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Felicity put her things on her bunk, deciding to unpack later. She then walked out of the cabin and joined the group of people around the campfire that she saw when she arrived. She sat down like some of the others. She began thinking that no one will like her.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Lisa packed her things into the drawers. Lisa sat down and stretched. "Uh...I'm hungry.." She said ### she hopped from her seat on the bed. She walked outside noticing the small group of people. She thought about walking over to them and talking to them but decided against it.

######## walked to his cabin placing things into his drawers.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Will saw a girl sit down near him. He thought about trying to start a conversation, but decided against it, and looked away.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
"Eh, its okay. I live in the grosser part of California so its nothing to grand" she said as they arrived at the camp fire. She sat on a vacant wooden log and sighed. It was pretty chilly out... or maybe it wasn't. She always felt cold so she never knew.

Jay smiled and continued to walk by her side. He can tell she's nervous about talking to him. A guy walked over and introduced himself. "I'm Jay." he said with a nod. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The impossible quiz

Favorite animal?

One Direction VS One Republic

What are you wearing right now?

One Direction VS One Republic

What are you wearing right now?

latest videos