Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex adjusted her hoodie slightly, pulling the sleeves down over her hands. She didnt bother to introduce herself to the new guy who had just walked up, assuming he probably didnt even care who she was.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Felicity looked around at the crowd of teens. She knew no one would probably not talk to her and she shouldn't be just sitting there watching them, so she ran back to her cabin. She found her backpack that contained her art supplies and took her sketch pad and a pencil. She walked back outside and sat in the spot that she was sitting in before. She opened the sketchbook to a new page and began drawing her favorite flower.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve looked over at the girl with the sketch book and smiled. she scooted towards her and said "that's my favorite flower. I love sketching." She smiled and peered over her shoulder as the girls hand brushed across the page wildly.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Lisa went to the campfire and sat beside someone "Hi." She said as she gripped her book bag and brought out her note pad. It was a order from the doctor. She had to do a daily log of things. Although she just used it for drawing and writing. She was, right now, writing a love story.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Who are you sitting by?)

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar

Sky looked up suddenly. "Hi." She glanced around and didn't see Eve anywhere. Guess Ill see her back at the cabin, she thought to herself. She glanced at the girl. Her hair was bright red, "I love your hair color." she smiled. "I use to have red hair, but my mom forced me to dye it."  

Jayden sat on a log next Alex and Connor. He made sure not to sit to close to her. The camp directors started to talk about what the purpose of the camp was and what they hoped everyone could get out of it. They then started calling names off of a long list and handed a packet to each one as they went. Jayden raised his hand when he heard his name and immediately started flipping through the packet. It listed all of his group times and therapy times. Gross, he grimaced to himself. He hated therapy. 

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sky.))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Felicity said in a small voice, "It's my favorite flower too. Sketching keeps my mind off of worrying." When they began talking about the camp and began calling out names Felicity closed her sketchbook. When she heard Felicity Andrews, she raise her hand and was given a packet.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie watched intently as everyone got their packet. She flipped through the packet and looked at her therapy times.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled a slight thank you when she noticed Jay wasn't sitting all that close to her. She hoped it was because he was giving her space, rather than he just didn't like her. When her name was called, she raised her hand so she accept her packet.

Will was one of the first people to be handed his packet, so he glanced through it quickly, deciding to look through it more carefully when he got back to his cabin.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Chat

Creating a Logo

Creating a Logo

How to make and sell a game in this genera...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Chat

latest videos