Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Lisa smiled at Sky. "Well it WAS brown. But my little sister got a hold of dye and let's just say....It was not pretty." She smiling as she finished the picture. It was of her under a tree with her girlfriend....Cat.  They were the redheaded couple of that school. 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
(Can we establish who is in a cabin with who real quick? Cause I'm getting confused and cabin mates can be kind of important. xD) 

Sky heard her name be called and looked up confused. She hadn't been paying much attention. A man handed her a packet and she flipped through it before setting it in her lap. She decided to look through it later. She glanced at the picture Lisa was drawing before she closed her book. "Who are you drawing?" she asked curiously. 

Jay smiled back at Alex. Everyone was handed their packets and they group was released to back to their cabins. He got up and stretched. 

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar

"Neon~Scars" wrote:

(Can we establish who is in a cabin with who real quick? Cause I'm getting confused and cabin mates can be kind of important. xD) 

(Yeah, I am really confused on that too. Frustrated Oh BTW sorry if I say "she" at the beginning of sentences a lot. I haven't been rping in a while. x3)

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(how many people in each cabin?)

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex stood up and stretched a tiny bit, careful to avoid bumping into anyone. She brushed a few strands of hair back out of her eyes and started to flip through her packet.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Cabin Asignments:

Cabin 1: Eve, Skylar, Lisa, and Felicity 
Cabin 2: Jayden and Jamerson 
Cabin 3: Alex
Cabin 4: Will, Rae, and Connor
Cabin 5: Hazel

**Sorry, if your character isn't alone like you wanted. Trying making it so most cabins had at least two. **

I'm sure I forgot quite a few so let me know if I did and Ill add you. Other than that you guys can continue with your RP. Remember to delete comments that are out of character. Thanks! c:

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Lol! Lisa's like aloneee, xD))

A tear trickled down Lisa's cheek. "M-my ex girlfriend. She pretty isn't she?" Lisa asked her voice nearly cracking.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Felicity opened the packet and looked through it. Great, lots of therapy sessions. She closed the packet up and stood up. She grabbed her sketchpad and pencil and walked back to her cabin.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay works for me)
Eve yawned and stood up. She slowly walked back to her cabin and pulled out her suitcase. She picked a pair of long pajama pants and a tank top then went into the bathroom. She pulled on her pjs quickly not wanting to be in her underclothes when the others came back. Eve looked in the mirror for a second at her stomach. She frowned and tied her hair away from her face. She got ready for bed then plopped herself down into her bed. She sat bored staring at her computer.
Connor sat by the campfire for a while then returned to his cabin. He got in his pajamas then flipped onto the bed and browsed his messages.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
(Lisa wanted to be alone, right?)

"Yeah, she's gorgeous." Skylar said as she stood up. "I'm going to get back to my cabin. See you tomorrow, maybe?" she smiled to her and patted the grass off of her. She started slowly walking back to her cabin. She clutched her packet to her side. When she finally reached her cabin, she pushed the door open and saw another girl was in their cabin. She smiled at her before sitting on her bed.

Jayden started back to his cabin. He was extremely tired. He reached his empty cabin and smiled. He sat on his bed and picked up his guitar. He started strumming it and humming to himself. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Snake as a pet?

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

Welcome back brunostar

latest videos