Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve smiled at the two and said "I was thinking of watching a movie, do you guys wanna join?"

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex headed back to her cabin, not really tired but not wanting to feel awkward for being the last one back. It was empty, and it didn't appear to have anyone moved in. She smiled slightly and decided to start unpacking her bags, which she hadn't had a chance to do before.

Will headed to his own cabin. He went in and sat cross-legged on his bed, starting to flip through the packet. He groaned when he saw all the therapy sessions, annoyed at having to attend something at involved so many people.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
"Sure," said Felicity quietly as she took out a pair of pjs from her bag. She went into the bathroom and changed into them and then put her hair up into a high ponytail. She came out of the bathroom and put the clothes she was wearing before into one of her bags.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
"I'm going to start unpacking, but Ill watch at the same time." She grabbed her bag and lugged it over to one of the small dressers. She opened it and started shoving her clothes into the drawers. She got distracted by the packet she had receive. She skimmed through the group sessions. Most of them were healthy eating and how to be okay with your body. She sighed to herself.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve looked up and asked "did you get a bunch of body stuff too?"

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry! I went to go help my mother. xD Noooo. She wanted to be with a roommate.))

Lisa wondered over to her cabin looking for Sky. She was nice....I think I like her. Lisa thought. She reached Sky's cabin and looked into the room.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
(Brb 10-15 minutes shower.)

Felicity sat on her bed and looked over her schedule more, trying to memorize her schedule. THe therapy sessions were mostly for abandonment, quietness, and more stuff for BPD.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex finished unpacking, messily stuffing her clothing into drawers. She then started reading through her packet, frowning when she saw how many of the therapy questions had to do with the apparently "non-existent" voices and things she saw. She logically knew they weren't real, but at the same time she couldn't really let go of them, and another part told her they were real, which made everything confusing.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I fixed it! You're now in my cabin, since Alex wants to be alone.)

Skylar looked up from her packet and nodded shyly. Almost everything she got was for her "illness". She swore she had everything under control, but her mom didn't like to believe that. She had a few things for depression and anxiety, but not much. 

Jay set down his guitar and picked up his packet. He had a private session a day and quite a few group sessions having to do with being bipolar. He hated that they made you go to group therapies  Everyone else there would be diagnosed bipolar too, but that didn't make him feel any less embarrassed. 

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Cool thanks!))

Lisa smiled at Skylar. "Hayy." She said going over to the drawers she had placed her clothes in before. She sat on the freed bed and smiled at Sky. "Hi...I'm Lisa." She said.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP-moved

help

Pitbull vs. Mackelmore

Good night

Quote the above user.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post o...

latest videos