Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Under the Dome (ATJ - Open)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
bump~

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Um when would you like to start?

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Twisted_Vixen: I sent messages to a few other people, so I'm waiting for them.

let

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Shion White (Nickname: Mouse)

Looks:  Have to wait

Personality: He is rather timid and can`t help but be curious sometimes, Shion is almost like a rabbit he is frightened easily but will speak up if anything happens he disagrees with. Most of the time he is really just silent and listens to anything that is said.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Other: Shion is rather strange and very distant with everyone he meets..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm planning on keeping this roleplay open. If anyone else wants to begin the roleplay, reply, and I'll make the starting post ASAP.

let

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm ready.

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Me as well.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason leaned forward on the counter of the house he was now staying in. A couple days after the dome appeared, no one even bothered going home. He thought it was mainly because no one wanted to face the emptiness of the house they grew up in. Maybe that was just him. He picked at a hang nail digging from the corner of his fingertip, gritting his teeth together. Medical equipment wasn't in high demand as of yet, but it was being rationed and dispersed when absolutely necessary. Besides, if everything were normal, he would have torn the hangnail out anyway. Jason took a sip of the water bottle he had in front of him. The town's grocery store had a shipment of water bottles the day the dome appeared and the adults vanished. There was a huge truck loading into the back of the store when everything happened, people had told him. He wasn't there; he had a book to return to the library. He screwed the lid back on the top of the bottle and sealed it tight. He needed to get to work.

Faith pulled her light blond hair out of a ponytail and walked forward, looking at her reflection in the mirror. This was not the same Faith Roche that started junior year at Charter Beach just last year. Her face was thinner. Her everything was thinner. She looked like she hadn't slept in weeks, and to a lesser degree, that was true. Every night she would wake up with nightmares - normally they were about why the dome was there. She spent most of her days worrying about the same thing. She tried to keep the younger kids calm, tried to tell them that they'd be able to go home soon, but after the first two weeks she was getting a little anxious herself. She wanted to go home, to spend some time with her mom and brother. She missed her father, and she hadn't even thought about that man for years. Normally when someone walked out of your life, you tend not to forget them, but Faith, she pushed all thoughts of him aside. She wanted nothing to do with him. She backed away from the countertop and pulled a loose fitting blue t-shirt over her torso and walked from the bathroom in silence.

Drew pressed the button on his still-dead iPod for the millionth time. He knew it wasn't going to turn on, but he needed something to do. He needed something to hope for. He sighed in desperation when it didn't power up. Drew pushed himself away from his desk - in his bedroom - and spun around the wheeled chair to face the other direction. Papers and pencils covered the desktop. A tornado ran across the wood surface, leaving nothing besides chaos behind. His feet paddled down his stairs and into his living room. He didn't get it. He didn't get why no one wanted to be in their home. Like, wasn't that the place to find comfort? It's not like he went into his parents bedroom or anything and stared at old family photos or whatever. That was just sad. He grabbed a fiber bar - one without chocolate - from a box on the kitchen counter and a bottled water before slipping his feet into his shoes and leaving the front door. He didn't worry about locking the door behind him. There was nothing to steal.

let

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo sighed as he laid upon the roof of a house, he didn't know whose it was. But it sure had everything he needed. Not that, he could do anything with those things, since the dome had appeared. He now stood, as he looked down the rows of houses that housed maybe 1 or 5 people at a time. He reached into his backpack, that he had found on the street yesterday, and claimed as his own. He sighed softly as he took a sip of the water bottle he had pulled out.

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda looked down from the window-still of the house she was in. She couldn't believe all of the turmoil one little thing caused. She used to have a family. She used to have a girlfriend...Then everything went down hill. She dug in the one thing she had left from all this. Her pink back-pack.
She dug through it and got a water bottle out taking a sip from it.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Random Quotes Thread!

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos