Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Under the Dome (ATJ - Open)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason headed down the road towards the elementary school, knowing that he had the 9 am shift. Sure, none of the electronics worked but there was still an analog clock ticking in the kitchen of the home he inhabited. The kids would be waking up soon and he wanted to be able to have them all eat breakfast before having anyone go anywhere to play or whatever. There were more toddlers than one would think for a small town. Babies, though, there weren't many of babies. Jason thanked God for that. It was hard enough taking care of four year olds; he couldn't handle infants.

Faith laid back in bed for a while, staring at the ceiling that was becoming part of her mind's eye. She blinked. It was still there. Faith swung her legs over towards the side of her bed and stood up, letting her arms stretch out. She wasn't a morning person in the slightest, but now waking up and sleeping were more or less determined on the sun. Without light, it was hard to do anything once the sun went down. She barged through the front door and out onto the lawn before leaving towards the middle of town. She lived on the outside, just barely in. At least she did now. She didn't want to deal with the rest of them unless she had to, and she didn't consider that to be much.

Drew entered the church and sat near the back in a lone pew. Before the dome, he didn't care about anything, let alone religion. He felt like this was his punishment, like he was stuck her because he didn't repent or pray or something else enough. "Oh Heavenly Father," he said. The words tasted weird in his mouth. "I ask for your forgiveness yet again." He was pushing it this time. "I know I may not be worthy" - that's an understatement - "but I need to ask anyway. There are children dying here, and there's just going to be more as time goes on. Please, help us. Lift this cage and let us free." He bowed his head after looking down from the crucifix that was against the front wall. He stood from his seat and moved to leave, but cast one glance over his shoulder before exiting the building. "I hope I haven't disappointed you." He let the door slam behind him.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet looked around she stood in a little house at the moment nothing much was here so she settled. She was outside twisting a pencil in her hand. Violet was maping out in her mind of where she was heading to next. She hardly knows this town since she was new when she got here. She grabbed her bag of things and started to head down the rode humming a lullaby to herself.

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is it possible for me to join?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Gale Roming
Looks: Will post
Personality: Gale can be a bit clumsy, not to mention a loud-mouth. But he has a kind heart and a strong spirit, making him determined (if not stubborn). He is witty, and hardly takes anything seriously. He can be quite annoying but he is a good and loyal friend to have.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: He has ADHD disorder

Name: Lial Willis
Looks: Will get
Personality: Lial can be very agressive. He has a bit of a short temper, and he tries to work on it all of the time. He usually stays away from others and keeps to himself, but every once in awhile he tries to make a friend.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: N/A

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion was looking around at everything,well everything that was left so to say..
He had his nose stuck in a book about medical herbs and plants since the younger children who would get sick or are already they would be able to use the remedies in the book to help.
He sighed leaning on a tree wondering what would happen next?

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this, and nothing more."

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(I dunno if ill be on much cuz im a bit sick with the flu right now. But ill be on whenever i can)

Gale's lids cracked open as he stirred from his slumber. Squinting at the rays of sunlight that trickled through the blinds and into his room. He turned his head to gaze at the blank screen of his alarm clock that rested on his nightstand. Gale sighed, his stomach curling slightly as reality-or whatever you would call it-came crashing down on him. He kicked his feet out of bed, his bare feet slapping the cold wooden floor as he grabbed his battered sneakersand slipped them over his feet. Gale took a quick look around before kicking the front door open, closing it behind him and making his way towards the middle of town.

Lial sat at his desk, staring at the hard wooden surface blankly. He rapped his knuckles against the desk. He sighed heavily as he switched his gaze to the window just to the right of him, watching as the sun began to rise.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join??

Name: Quinn May Anderson
Looks: 
Perso: Quinn is your normal out-going cheeky teenage girl, She loves to smile and laugh. She can brighten up anyones day and find the bright side in any situation. She has a short temper and can be very mean and say things she doesn't mean. Quinn is very protective of her firends and will do anything for them. She is open minded and will speack her mind.#
Sexuality: She straight and single
Other: She has a british accent

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
skylight225: Of course!

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where can i come in)

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Teen pregancy

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What do you want to become when you will g...

Teen pregancy

Selenagomez-moved

Teen pregancy