Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Under the Dome (ATJ - Open)

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, haven't seen anything. And I would like to keep it that way."Leo said, looking over at the city hall. "How are we on water and food?"He said asked, turning his head away from the city hall to look at her. 

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Storm1232: Of course!

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason sighed and cracked his back and tugged his arms behind him. "I feel like I should be doing something, you know? Actually doing something. Not watching little kids and all that stuff, but trying to figure something out." He leaned forward and palmed his knees, glancing the same direction Drew looked. "I wish everyone would, really."

Faith shrugged and ran her hands down her dress, trying to smooth out a creased wrinkle. "We're fine," she said. "Less so on the water though. It's not like we can refill the bottles with safe drinking water." She turned her hand from his gaze and glanced inside. "I hope the canned foods and boxed mixes last us a while, though."

Drew nodded and took his head from watching the group of guys back towards Jason. The boy was a few years older than him, but since the dome appeared, age was thrown out of the window. He had never talked to Jason before it came, and now the seemed to be conversing regularly. "I'm trying to find a way to get a server up and running." Jason glanced back towards him and looked as if he didn't understand. "For phones, internet, that kind of thing."

let

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
{hm.. how to post.. gimme a sec to think.}

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hey Grey! Did we go any farther or?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's if the other kids don't grow a set, and try to steal some food."Leo said, getting up from the wall. "But yeah, looks like we could last a month or so."He said, running a hand through his hair with a sigh.

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Scarlet?!" Rae called, walking outside of their house. He looked around, not seeing her.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kissme21: No ma'am.

let

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlet ~ I walked up to a group of people talking, I kind of knew one of their names, but only because I'd heard someone say it. They seemse to be talking about something important, so I just stood back and listened.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason's eyes widened slightly when he registered what Drew was telling him. "That would work?" he asked. It was awesome to think that maybe they'd be able to communicate with each other again without seeing each other face to face. Maybe even the outside world.

Faith nodded and turned back towards Leo, watching him carefully. She wasn't one for conversation, but this boy seemed to make whatever this was a little better. She was glad that she didn't have to spend all time in the world with just her own thoughts. "I hope they don't," she admitted. "At least nothing drastic has happened yet."

Drew shrugged and leaned back against the bench. "I don't know, but maybe. At least we could try and get phone lines restored. That way we can talk to each other."
"What about outside the dome?"
Drew shook his head and turned to face Jason slightly. "I doubt it. If we can't leave, I don't think we can get in contact with anyone." He paused. "Besides, maybe the outside world is gone."

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Geography game-moved

Geography game-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!