Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Under the Dome (ATJ - Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn nodded her head in agreement. She got off of the highway coming into Pittleton "So where to now?" She asked looking over at him.

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Gale nodded in agreement, managing a small smile in return. He grabbed one of the blocks on the floor next to his foot and turned it slowly around in his hands. "Yeah, but we both know i wouldn't be here if that was the case. I would be glued to a video game in my room." He joked, trying to lighten the mood a bit. He looked down at the block that he held in his hand.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Corey turned and watched the rain as it poured down from the sky like tidal waves. "It's a phenomenon," he muttered, astonished. Corey moved closer to Anderson and gripped his friends shoulder. "Anderson, do you know what this means? There has to be a way out if it's raining!"

Jason chuckled, dark humor settling in. "Me either," he admitted. "I probably wouldn't have even known that this place existed." He laughed lightly and picked up a plastic person from the ground, turning it around as he examined it.

Anderson looked at Corey as the other flipped his lid. A way out? That was crazy talk. It had been months already and nothing had happened like this before. Maybe the dome was doing this, not the real world. For all they knew, the real world was gone. "That could be it," he said. Corey moved his hand away from him and then he turned around. "I think it might be good if we stayed inside. Who knows what kind of rain it is?"

Maya watched out the window as the rain hit the ground in intense fear. No one else from the council was with her and she was in charge of all these kids. Her alone. "Okay, guys. I know the rain might feel good, but it's been so long since it's rained. Let's stay inside. We can go to the gym and hang out in there. It's only a couple hours until dinner."

Drew heard the rain on the roof of the car before he even saw it. "Holy cow it's raining." He sat straight up in his seat and glanced around, watching kids and teenagers run inside for cover. "I think we should wait out the storm. I'm not about to trust the weather."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Gale felt that sharp twinge in his gut once more and he was suddenly on his feet. Before he even heard the droplets of rain on the window, he turned towards Jason. "It's raining....how is it raining?" He muttered in awe as he moved to the window, watching as the water started pouring down its glass. he pressed his lips together, his brows merging. "It hasn't rained since....since before this all started..."

(Lol sorry if i'm wrong in my posts i have a lot of RPs and i'm jumping from each one quickly.) 

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Corey and Anderson watched in awe as the sky continued to cry on them. They almost cried themselves. It was a beautiful moment. It was something that they could use to cling onto their diminishing hope. It was perfection.

Jason stood up as well and followed Gale to the window. It was real. The water streaking down the window panes was real. He looked to the other as he continued to watch the rain. "What do we do?" he asked. "This isn't... I don't think this is supposed to happen." He looked towards the little kids who kept playing unbeknownst to the storm and then back to Gale.

Maya lead the other children to the gymnasium and watched as some started a game of knock-out. A few others played four square, and most of the girls just huddled in small groups and talked. She felt like an adult, watching over them like this. She had to grow up quickly after her brother vanished. She had to be strong for her parents. It was hard, but it worked. And now they were gone, but instead she had another family to protect. Pittleton.

it's okay. & i just keep inviting you to more. xD

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Gale swallowed, the ping in his gut frighteningly strong. "I don't know but.....it doesn't seem right...." He replied, staring at the stream of water sliding down the window in front of him. He hadn't quite grown used to the warning signal he got every time something was about to happen. He couldn't quite pick out the bad feelings and the good feelings.  

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason watched Gale as he spoke and then turned to look outside. "Then we stay inside. Don't leave until it's over." He raised his hand to the window and felt the cool glass as the water dripped down from it. He nodded in thought, more to himself than anyone. "We're going to get through this. Whatever it is."

let

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn nodded her head and decided to drive to her aunts house. She pulled into the drive way and turned to Drew "Stay here" she said then got out. She ran over to the garage door and pulled the little flap up to the passcode and entered in the ######## then the garage door started opening. She ran back to the car and got in pulling the car inside "Welcome to my second home" she said smiling 

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Gale nodded, shoving his hands into his pockets. He felt a shiver run down his spine, lifting the hairs on the back of his neck. He turned around to see one of the little boys playing with the others. He felt the ping in his gut again and his head snapped towards Jason. "Make sure to watch that one extra carefully," He said, pointing to the kid. The kid didn't look any different from the others playing but Gale's instinct told him to watch that one in particular. He didn't know why, it just was.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

Jason glanced over his shoulder to look at the boy Gale was pointing to. He didn't seem to be any different from anyone else, but the look on Gale's face told him that he wasn't joking. He nodded, watching the boy before looking back to Gale. "Yeah, got it."

Drew looked at Quinn as if she was crazy when she got back in the car. "What if the rain was toxic? What if you're going to die now? What if you turn into a zombie? Quinn! This isn't something to just run off and run in the rain during! We don't know what's going on!" He turned from her and heaved in a big breath, panic stricken on his face. "I'm sorry, I just don't know what's going on and everything keeps changing and it shouldn't be raining. It's not okay. I need to figure something out."

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos