Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Under the Dome (ATJ - Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Gale stayed silent for a moment. He finally answered,"If you're so intent on learning about the "real world" as you call it, then why not ask Faith and Leo? You three seem to be quite friendly considering they saved your life and all," he growled, his voice showing a hint of his dislike towards the new boy. He took note of how quiet Jason was being, but he didn't pay much attention to it.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know if it works like that," Faith allowed with a chuckle, and she let her hands find the belt around Leo's pants. "But let's forget about him for a moment." Her fingers fumbled with the buckle until it came undone in her hands. "It's been awhile since it's just been us."

Adrian frowned. "I don't like them much. They're controlling." He hummed to himself and glanced outside the window. "They wanted to kill me. They still probably do." He turned back towards the teenagers in front of him and stood up. "I don't imagine you have any connections towards them? They seem a little hostile for your tastes. I bet you're nicer when you don't feel so cornered."

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good, I was wondering when we would have time to us."Leo said, with a smile on his face. He pulled Faith closer wrapping her leg around his body. "It's been way to long."He whispered in her ear.

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith smirked and tightened the grip her leg had around Leo's waist. She leaned into him as far as she could, her fingers along his back and shoulders. "Maybe we should have just showered together back there," she whispered. "After we took our own."

sempiternal

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, then we would be all wrinkly."Leo said with a smirk. "Who knows how long we would be in there?"He said in a asking tone. 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Gale shrugged. "It's really none of your business whether i have contact with them or not, and you really don't know anything about me," he replied coolly, his multi-colored eyes locked with Aiden's. "And to be honest, I'm not scared of you, if that's what your thinking." He rubbed his thumb across the metal pieces in his pocket.    

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith grinned and pressed her lips to Leo's temple, the words vibrating against his skull: "I wouldn't have minded." She pulled back and watched Leo for a long moment before pressing back up against him. 

Jason glanced over towards Gale as he heard the metal run against his finger in his pocket. 

Adrian frowned. "I suppose it's not." He turned to look outside again, eyes trailing along the road where the water was running into the deepest parts of the street. "But you don't have to be so rude," he counted, turning back to the other teenager. "I've come here to offer you food that I have and the use of a generator. I don't want anything in return other than friendship. I don't understand your hostility."

sempiternal

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Gale thought for a moment, then exhaled loudly. "I suppose your right. I apologize, you showing up here out of nowhere kind of rubbed me the wrong way i guess," he said, clearing his throat before continuing. "I'm Gale, by the way. But if friendship is what you want, then you'll have to earn it the old fashioned way; by getting to know each other." Gale pressed his lips together, running his fingers through his dark, thick hair.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm sure you wouldn't."Leo said with smile. He pushed her hair behind her ear. "But I would, I wouldn't look good wrinkly. 

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith rolled her eyes and pressed her lips down against Leo's neck, his collarbone, his shoulder. "Another time," she said and put her hand in his hair. "You look good clean."

Adrian nodded once and then felt his arms cross over his chest. "Of course," he agreed, and then walked back over towards them. He noticed how Jason didn't step back this time. "How about I get my things from my care and then we can talk? How long has it been since these kids have eaten a decent meal?"

sempiternal

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

latest videos