Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Under the Dome (ATJ - Open)

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo smirked a little, "Maybe I do."He said as he crossed his arms. "But's not like there's a fancy food we could eat."He joked, "My shift isn't even today, so I have much time."He added.

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlet~

"I wanna help" I said, then added, "When the internet and stuff was still working, I was kind of a techno nerd.." I shrugged, "Its been a while, but I'm sure I could do something to help.."

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Edward Andlier.
Looks:  ((Only thing is Amber green eyes.))
Personality: He's sweet, caring and sarcastic. He may be a little dark at times. He also acts older then he really is. He's the one to either bring you up, or bring you down.#
Sexuality: Bisexual.#
Other: None.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
((Okay, here they are: [I'm making two, if you don't mind]
Name: Rei Johnson
Age: 17, his eighteenth birthday is right around the corner, and he is getting ready to leave, if needed.
Looks: He's tall, at about 1'97, with black straight hair, that falls over his right eye. It's messy in an attractive way. 
Personality: He's kind, and enjoys helping people, mostly the younger ones. But he truly is short-tempered and jealous, lashing out unexpectedly at unwanted people.
Sexuality: Straight.
Other: He has a love-hate relationship with Luka, currently they are separated, but sooner or later he'll go after her again.

Name: Luka Mayfleet.
Looks: Luka has waist-length pink hair that oscillates between straight and wavy, and blue eyes, standing in in about 1'72, she's all smiles. Though lately she almost never smiles,and tears up from slight provocations.
Personality: Bubbly, smiles and laughs a lot. She loves being alone, so she can enjoy the quiet. She willingly will offer you a helping hand, but is a good enemy also. Nowadays, she's prone to stare into nothing for long periods of time.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Other: Having currently severed the red tie between her and Rei, she shooes people away.))

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason glanced over towards Drew, unsure of what the younger boy would say. He definitely couldn't help him, at least not electronically. Sure, Jason played school baseball sophomore year and stuff like that, but that didn't mean he knew how to reconnect wires or whatever.

Faith grinned. "Canned peaches and a box of rice sound nice enough," she laughed. It had been awhile since she had a more lighthearted conversation. It was nice. "But yeah. Once someone comes around, I'm good to go." She smiled.

Drew bit his lip and turned to face the girl head-on. "I don't know what I'll need help with right now, but once I figure out a plan of sorts, I'll let you know. I'm going to have to raid city hall and find a map or whatever of the underground to figure out everything first, but then I'll probably need a hand."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay."Scarlet said, she was about to add something else but..

"There you are."Rae said walking up, looking at scarlet

(Is it alright if I make a 3rd person?)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo laughed, "Your one of the simple girls."He said. "I like it."He added, moving his hands on his backpack. "It feels weird to laugh now, since all of this."He said pointing up at the dome. "But it feels nice."He added.

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Storm1232: Yeah, go right ahead. The more the merrier.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Luka laid her palms on the cool glass. She cooled her cheek on it. It had taken her a couple weeks to reach the border, without being noticed. She smiled slightly. No one to bother her now. She hoped. 

Rei was next to a pond, he had his eyes closed, as he lay down in the shade under a long leafy willow tree. He was sleeping deeply, having slight reoccuring nightmares.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
{Kay, she's gonna be based off of Dekka, Since Dekka's just that awesome}

Name: Natasha *Tash, or just T* Walters
Looks: Approving
Personality: She likes tocome off and level headed and calm. Not realy letting onto how much stuff bugs her
Sexuality: Bi
Other: She lived with her grandmother before the Dome

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

How do I ask my parents if I can have a Yo...

Talking With Moon

I don't know if this has been addressed or...

What song is stuck in your head?

I don't know if this has been addressed or...