Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Senior Year (RP-Restarted and Open.)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This Rp is about teens who are in their last year of high school. They want to make this year unforgettable before graduating from school and going into college in the fall.

Rules
- No dying
- Please make a guy and a girl for everyone
- Include everyone! (Even me)
- Do not go to far without me
- Please PLEASE post on here more, so I won't have to keep bumping it up everytime.
- If you read these rules, say High School on top of your forms.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Relationship Status:
What college are you going into?:
Other:

Mine:

Name: Yachiru
Looks: RP Character
Relationship Status: Taken by (Any takers?) What college are you going into?: University of Denver Colorado
Other: N/A

Name: Jason
Gender; Guy
Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and tan-ish skin Relationship Status: Single
What college are you going into?: University of Minnesota
Other: None

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"High school " ( From the rules ) Can I Join ?                                                                                                                                                                      Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                                              Age : 17                                                                                                                                                    Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                                    Looks : My Profile Picture                                                                                                                                                           Relationship Status : Single                                                                                                                                                                                    What College are you going into : University of Austin                                                                                                                                                               Other : None ..

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
No need to ask to join, and make a guy too please.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
High School
Name: Eve Scott
Looks
Relationship status: Single
College: NYU
Other: Eve was raised in a rich family and resents her parents for spoiling her. Eve is carefree and sort of just goes with it. She doesn't care about being popular or fitting in she'd much rather be her own nerdy self with people that care for her. By the way she is new at the school

NameBig Frownonnor Williams
Looks:
Relationship Status: Taken (sort of)
College: Not sure
Other: Connor is English 

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
No problem !                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Name : Joseph                                                                                                                                                            Age : 18                                                                                                                                                                                                   Gender : Male                                                                                                                                                                                          Looks :                                                                                                                                                          Relationship Status : Single                                                                                                                                                          What college are you going to  : University of New Zealand                                                                                                                                                   Other : None

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Lyrics for Rude by Magic!

jodha akbar!!!!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos