Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Born to Entertain (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
A note from Nimsajeay:  There's actually a broadway style song called "Born to entertain".  It's not a requirement of this RP to listen to it, but you might like it, and it might give you a bigger picture about what this RP is sorta about.  Enjoy this RP!

Plot:  While some girls are thinking about the handsome football players, and some guys are thinking about where the best place is to go "girl-watching", these teens have other things on their mind... like going into the entertaining business.  They aren't into the electronic garbage, that a lot of entertainers play, they aren't into the lip-syncing, and movie magic, they are into true talent, and that's what they have.  But the road to entertain can be tough, and they are still in school, can they make it?

Rules:

-Ask to join.
-Please don't take it personally if you aren't accepted.  Please just leave.
-Nothing inappropriate, of any kind.
-KW rules still apply.
-Please do the best you can when it comes to grammar.
-Include everyone.
-Romance is allowed, just don't make it all about the couples, and this is a kids site!
-Please ask if you want to make your own character.

I'll put characters, and forms on the next post! 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Characters:

Girls:

Alyssa Anderson/15/Actor.  Taken by KatherineKathyKat.

Jamie Jackson/14/Electric bassist.

Arianna Davidson/16/Singer and Guitarist.  Taken by me.

Elizabeth "Beth" Cooper/15/Guitarist/Mike's twin.  Taken by Kissme21.

Jennifer Johnson/16/Singer.

Boys:

Andrew "Drew" Woods/16/Singer.  Taken by Kissme21.

Kyle McGeorge/17/Bassist.

Mike Cooper/15/Drummer/Beth's twin.  Taken by me.

Ryan Williamson/17/Actor.

Alexander Johnson/15/Guitarist.

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Bio (optional:
Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
May I join?

Alyssa or Elizabeth?

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes.  Which character would you prefer?

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Alyssa but you can choose because it's you'r rp and you need to be someone too.

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Then you can be Alyssa! Smile Nose  

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Thank you! ♥

Would you like me to be a boy as well?

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Your choice. Smile Nose  In this RP it's not a requirement.  I'm gonna be Arianna.  

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Oh OK. Are you going to wait until other people join before we start?

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, probably.  And we both still have to make forms.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?