Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Crimson Family (RP - Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Tony and Sia were now engaged, he popped the question last month. They are planning on a beautiful spring wedding. 
~Cat and Alice~ \\

They have now been married for about a year now. Nina is currently 1 years old. 
Cat smiled, hugging Nina, who was jumping up and down on a sugar high. "Mommy! your finally home!" Nina manged to speak clearly enough for her mother to understand. "Mommy just needed to go to work honey. Where is Mom?" Cat asked Nina. "Somewhere in you guys room." Nina said hopping over to the couch to watch 'Spongebob Squarepants' . 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
chloemay88
chloemay88
StarStarStarStar
i text Alice to see how Nina was hey Alice, i was just wondering how Nina is? i've had a lil boy now called Toshio and i was married last year before i got pregnant with Toshio, anyway how r u and Cat??

↑ This is interesting!

THE TRUTH IS YOU DONT NOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.
LIFE IS A CRAZY DREAM AND NOTHING IS GUARENTEED - EMINEM

LUV EMINEM!

IM BORED OF BEING BORED BECAUSE BEING BORED IS BORING

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice was dancing around in her dress, looking at Cat. Cat smiled and dancing along with Alice until she heard the text noise. Cat sighed and grabbed the cell phone from the charger. Alice rolled her eyes and replied, That's good for you Parker. Nina's doing fine, she'll be in pre-K next week. When are you coming over here? 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
chloemay88
chloemay88
StarStarStarStar
im coming over next week with Taro and the kids, hope to see you, Cat and Nina and i hope u have forgiven me cause im really sorry

↑ This is interesting!

LUV EMINEM!

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat took the phone away from Alice's hands. You'll have to earn it. I'll see you next week Parker. And with that, Cat turned the phone off and dance with Alice some more.

Posted By:
chloemay88
chloemay88
StarStarStarStar
"im not Parker," i muttered, i felt an arm come round my waist, "hey baby," i hugged Taro, "Alice being an ##### again is she babe?" i nodded, "wheres Jaya and Toshio?" i asked,
"Jaya is downstairs watching Barbie in Korean and Toshio is asleep in his cot, so we have some time for ourselves," he smirked mischeviously, i like it.

↑ This is interesting!

LUV EMINEM!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Sianna was playing with Aaron with his toys in the living room.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
chloemay88
chloemay88
StarStarStarStar
i had to tell Sia that i was coming next week so i texted her, hey Sia, btw im coming the c u all next week

↑ This is interesting!

LUV EMINEM!

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
~Next Week~

Cat and Alice were laying in bed, hugging with Nina. Nina refused to go to sleep the night before unless she went to sleep with them.

Posted By:
chloemay88
chloemay88
StarStarStarStar
i was on the plane and going to America i had to text Alice and Sia so i text Alice first, Hey Al, btw im on the plane now so should be in America in about 5 hours but anyway, cant wait to see Nina for the first time!! and will be gd to see you all anyway, is it possible is my lot, ur lot and Sia and Aaron went out for dinner this week??? like all together?
i send the same message to Sia except instead of Al i put Sia and instead of Nina i put Aaron and instead of Sia and Aaron i put Al, Cat and Nina

↑ This is interesting!

LUV EMINEM!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What's your favorite song?

speak about the above user

latest videos