Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Hidden secrets (open for all who want to join)

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
Your life is full of secrets but one was ment to be hidden was your life coming to an end or was it just starting? your parents knew what will happen to you only you must find out will thiis secret cause you to try to change it or fill happy? this was the choose of you now that you have learned a secret you must live with until you life comes to the end.Your choose awaits you only know its came to you you have to leave your parents forever train with your mentor and prepare for your secret to be revealed.

Form: (1-2 if you want to make more i don't mind)

Name:
Age: (12-20) or (20-25 if you learned your secret later)
Parents:
Perso.:
Secret: (power,or something that was passed down from family member to family member)
Mentor:
Weapon: (optional)
Pet: (optional)
Other: (optional)
Looks:

My Form:
Name:Jessica Darison
parents:Robert Darison & Lilly darison
Bio:she was always a energetic girl till she knew her secret that was hidden from her till the age of 12
Perso: Shy,bashful,very quite, listens well
Secret: She has the ability to change herself  any thing she thinks about or see
Mentor:Junila simsar
Weapon: sword made of celestial gold
pet:wolf named Nico
Other:N/A (will be updated later)
Looks:Long brown hair, blue eyes

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Cool ! May I Join ? )                                                                                                                                                            Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                                                Age : 14                                                                                                                                                  Parents : Mr. and Mrs. Jonson                                                                                                                                                Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                      Bio : Alexandra didn't have an easy life , she had bad parents who didn't care about her anymore , she had to take care of herself , like feed herself , satisfy her needs, and more..                                                                                                                                         Personality : Alexandra is the nice , caring , Nature-loving , sweet ,kind, and determined ..                                                                                                                                                             Secret :  She has the ability to stay human , but can control nature, as in tree's , vines, and weather  destruction..                                                                                                                                                            Mentor : Jackson B.                                                                                                                                                             Weapon :  A Bow and Arrow                                                                                                                                                                 Pet : ( Opt. )                                                                                                                                                          Other : N/A                                                                                                                                                  Looks : My profile picture

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( Cool ! May I Join ? )                                                                                                                                                            Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                                                Age : 14                                                                                                                                                  Parents : Mr. and Mrs. Jonson                                                                                                                                                Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                      Bio : Alexandra didn't have an easy life , she had bad parents who didn't care about her anymore , she had to take care of herself , like feed herself , satisfy her needs, and more..                                                                                                                                         Personality : Alexandra is the nice , caring , Nature-loving , sweet ,kind, and determined ..                                                                                                                                                             Secret :  She has the ability to stay human , but can control nature, as in tree's , vines, and weather  destruction..                                                                                                                                                            Mentor : Jackson B.                                                                                                                                                             Weapon :  A Bow and Arrow                                                                                                                                                                 Pet : ( Opt. )                                                                                                                                                          Other : N/A                                                                                                                                                  Looks : My profile picture

(accepted)

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? -Form slot-

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

May I join? -Form slot-

(yes its open to anyone to join )

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thanks! I can invite people if you like ? )

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( Thanks! I can invite people if you like ? )

(that would be nice)

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Fall Out Boy

Peirce the Veil

Paramore

latest videos