Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Locked (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
You and your best friends are in a very small room chatting away, just like normal.  Then, you here the door slam shut, and a "click" coming from someone locking the door.  Then, the lights turn out, and the room is pitch black.  Who did that?  Why? ##### you get out?

Rules:

-Ask to join, and please don't take it personally if you aren't accepted.
-Include everyone.
-This role-play will be written in first person.  Please don't switch to third.
-Romance is allowed, but this is a kids site and please don't make it all about the couples.
-No fighting out of character, but you may do it in character.
-ABSOULUTELY NO GETTING GRAPHIC OR DYING!
-ABSOULUTELY NO SWEARING OR ANYTHING ELSE INAPPROPRIATE!

Form:

Name (First and last):
Age (11-16):
Looks (Pictures and gifs please!):
Personality (Please no "Will see"'s.):
Bio (absolutely optional):

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Locked (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hello, may I join? I'll include my sample post after this post.))

Name: Analisa Julie Sinclair.
Persona: She's a calm person. She's the odd one out most times. She's a rebel. She's bubbly and free spirited. She a nice person until you get on her bad side....But you won't do that right?
Looks:  
Bio: It will be found out soon. 
Other: N/a.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Locked (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

Persona: She's a calm person. She's the odd one out most times. She's a rebel. She's bubbly and free spirited. She a nice person until you get on her bad side....But you won't do that right?
Looks:  
Weapon: She's very good with a shot-gun and a knife.
Rouge soul or Fetch: Fetch.

((Can Can, you may join.  You don't need a sample post.  And will you please stick to the form?))

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Locked (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Kissme21" wrote:

Looks:  
Weapon: She's very good with a shot-gun and a knife.
Rouge soul or Fetch: Fetch.

((Can Can, you may join.  You don't need a sample post.  And will you please stick to the form?))
((Yeah sorry about that! I was to lazy to make another one so I copied and pasted. xD))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Locked (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's mine:

Name:  Sophia Williamson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Sophia is a spoiled, complainer who thinks she is better than everyone else.  Sophia doesn't seem to know what "Staying calm" means, and constantly freaks out about everything, even the littlest things.  Sophia can be mean, and tease everyone, but when she's in a nice mood, she'll help her friends, and use her Dad's fortune, to make some things better.
Bio:  Sophia was born to poor parents in Boston, Massachusetts.  When she was five, her family moved to New York City, where her Dad starting building his business empire, and quickly became very wealthy.  Her parents became so wealthy, that it was almost impossible not to spoil her.
Other:  Sophia has a soft spot in her heart for kittens.

Will make a boy soon!

Locked (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Alexander "Alex" Anderson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Alex is a calm guy, who likes to take charge of a situation.  He is protective of his friends, and very smart.  Every so often, though, he'll make a short-term decision that leads both him and his friends in trouble.  Alex may sound like a boring, serious guy, which he is quite serious, but he also knows when to have fun.
Bio:  Alex grew up with a very, very, poor family.  Because of this, his parents worked full time, his older sister got a part-time job at age fourteen, to help the family, and Alex got a paper-route at age ten.  Alex's family has always struggled financially, which has taught Alex that money doesn't mean everything, and you can get through tough times.
Other:  None.

Locked (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I Join?)
Name: Evie Scott
Looks:
Personality: Evie is a shy girl who is very quiet and doesn't like to talk about her life. She is sweet and caring for others but it is hard to gain her trust. She has built up a wall to protect her feelings but finds that she is still insecure.
Bio: Evie was left with her vicious Aunt Violet when she was 3. Violet is the rich house wife of a senator. Violet thought that Evie was going to mess up the family's reputation so she began to ground Evie to her room.
Other: Evie is british

Locked (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Connor Williams
Looks  
Personality: Connor is a joker with a sarcastic and loving attitude. Connor sometimes acts stupid but he is very smart and creative.
Bio: Connor is an only child living with his dad. His dad was always working so Connor learned to take care of himself.

Locked (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Nim nims, when do we start?

Locked (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Rue, you may join.

Can Can, I guess we can start now.  Who wants to start?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Riddle

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos