Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Private RP anyone?

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Advanced role players preferred. I don't really have any ideas, but we can come up with something. I'm okay with basically every genre as long as the idea is good! 

Private RP anyone?

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Uhm....RAWR. I just said I would like to role-play with you in dinosaur. xD 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Private RP anyone?

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Sounds good. xD Do you have any ideas?

Private RP anyone?

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Uh...I guess it could be...Student/teacher....Mortal/supernatural. Spy/target. Bank robber/bank worker. Boss/worker. That's all I have. xD

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Private RP anyone?

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Hm.. Something with more depth  Like.. I really don't know. O.o Maya(me), you, and.. Hanna could be best friends. Completely inseparable . Until  tenth grade year Hanna starts to change entirely. She doesn't dress the same, her grades drop, she disobeys her parents, and most importantly she doesn't ever talk to us anymore. She practically pretends we never existed. That summer, Hanna suddenly dies. It was passed off as a suicide, but me and you think differently. We must find out what really was going on in Hanna's life. I just totally made that up so. xD It has potential though.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What was the last thing you ate?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos