Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Adult Life {Open Roleplay} [RESTARTED]

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar
Melodi woke up and went to brush her teeth and wash her face. She splashed hot water on her face to wake up some more. "Gosh i hate mornings." she said. She went to get her breakfast and brought it back to her room so she could eat it while she was getting dressed.

RB. Skittles aka Shequina(not my real name)

CLL BABY!!!

Im Crazy 25 hrs and 8 days a week!! Got a problem then you can deal with it later on in life!!!!

1-4-3Wink

Posted By:
Fire droplet=Me
Fire droplet=Me
StarStarStarStar
Alight stood turning and facing her children. "Hi Mommy!" They both yelled. "Hi Honey buns." Alight said passing them each a plate of pancakes and bacon. "After your done get ready so I can take you guys to school." Alight said as her kids nodded.

You never really can fix a heart.
~Demi lovato
Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.
~Demi Lovato
"Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love; if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack."
Oh Demi, how you've made my life worth living.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy's eyes open up and see the beautiful sun rising. She looks over and see Davin and smiles. She gets out of bed carefully not to wake him and walk to the closet. She looks around and pick a black long sleeve shirt and white jeans. She go's and change in the bathroom and after that she brushes her hair, and puts on her make up.

Davin wakes up to the sound of a hair dryer. He sits up and stretches out his muscles. He goes to where Ivy was and smiles. "Hello sweety, why are you up early? Did the baby keep you up all night?" He says and points at her stomach where the baby was inside of her.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
The bakery was warm. She went into the 'Employees Only' door and went to her station. 'ONE POUND OF SUNBREAD!" The cashier yelled. She got to work on forming the dough.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( is it ok if I post like this?)

Ivy~   I nod my head, "Ya, but its part of life." I say and turn of the hair dryer. I kiss Davin good morning and we walk into the kitchen. Since I was a fashion designer we lived in mansion since a lot of people loved my newest fashion line. I help Davin make breakfast. Pancakes,bacon,sausage,and of course eggs.

Davin~ We sit down to eat. I take my fork and cut my pancakes up. I take one bite and my taste buds felt like they were dancing! It was super awesomely delicious! 

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
{Yeah, its perfectly fine }

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Mackenzie.Loves.You Lock
Mackenzie.Loves.You
StarStarStar
Clare walks up to her ringing alarm clock and her manager saying get up so she slips out of bed and get my breakfast it was pancakes and bacon with white rice and shoyu yummi i start to eat in my room with my radio blasting

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily sat at her desk, she'd been up late the night before. When her alarm went off she almost fell back in her chair.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar
When Mel was done eating breakfast and had everything together she went outside to her car and drove to work. When she pulled up into the office parking lot she parked in her spot and went into the building. 

{does anyone want to be a client of mine???}

RB. Skittles aka Shequina(not my real name)

CLL BABY!!!

Im Crazy 25 hrs and 8 days a week!! Got a problem then you can deal with it later on in life!!!!

1-4-3Wink

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Kennedy went to the kitchen and made toast and ate the two yummy slices. She grabbed her purse and keys and walked out the door and to her car. She drove 15 minutes to work. She parked and got out and walked into the building.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

in which age would u marry?

Possible Worldwide Giveaways

latest videos