Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Masquerade Ball of Doom

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis stopped playing when he heard the princess scream. "My lady"! He rushed over to the princess, searching for a heart beat, but found none. He shock was undescribable.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra was in one corner of the room , making sure the princess was safe , after all she was the , princesses maid, so she looked out for everyone in the royal business , and after she had to clean all the mess up... So she looked out for her but she lost her! The queen or princess in waiting would be mad at her! She quickly ran to see the princess when she heard a scream , the princess fell .... And that was the end for the princess as that happened , Alexandra covered her mouth and waited for the princess in waiting to get mad at her or the queen....

Eddie was in the other corner watching everything happened, the dancing and the twirling ... This was his job sort of like Alexandra but different... In a rare way , then there was a shout , he quickly turned and saw the princess fell , he quickly turned to Alexandra covering her mouth and trying to hide avoiding getting in trouble with the queen , he looked surprised and shocked! He returned to the commotion and went with his owner or master...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis faced Alexandra. "It is not good news. Plus, how are we going to control the crowd"? He pointed to the now screaming crowd behind him.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra saw Artemis  and replied "  Uhh , I will keep them stalled ... And you just get her help! Or someone! " she said sort of strap rating to yell and be really nervous or scared of the queen ... She went over to the crowd and tried to stall them...

Eddie was behind his master and went over to Artemis and replied "do I help Alexandra or help ?" He asked , but then the master called him over and he went over back to his master or owner...

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie felt as though she was drifting through darkness. She tried to scream but nothing came out. She stood there for what seemed to be hours. Soon she felt a faint push on her chest . All of a sudden the darkness evaporated and the ballroom came back to view. Evie looked around and was surprised to see her lifeless body lying on the floor. Around the corpse her family, friends, and acquaintances had gathered. She peeked over some duke or king and saw a dagger in her chest. The past few minutes came back to her. The piercing blue eyes were the last thing she had seen  before she slumped to the ground. At first Evie felt sad and worthless but then she became furious. Someone had gone as far as murdering her in her own home on her birthday. 

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis frowned. "We cannot help her...if she is already dead, which she is. Where is the undertaker"?

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella screamed running to Evie. "My dear friend...open your eyes!" She touched her face and pulled her fingers away quicky. It was very cold. Bella started to cry. And stood up and fluffed her dress she wiped her face and watched the people freaking out.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay well sorry this is my owner! " she said stalling the crowd 

as Eddie was behind his master...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis saw Bella & comforted her. "Everything is going to be alright...we just need to find who murdured her". Arremis face was like a stone. It showed seriousness. A mystery is on their hands, & it will not be enjoyable.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie panicked, they were going to take her body away. She threw herself over her lifeless corpse in hope it would make a difference. Then she realized she was only a ghost and the body could be carried away with ease. She slumped to her knees and began to cry. She did not like being a ghost one little bit. She felt as though she wasn't whole and the remaining features she kept were slowly fading away.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos