Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Masquerade Ball of Doom

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
(thanks.)

Posted By:
druboo09
druboo09
StarStar
name: Madi Cotten 
looks: 
roll: Daisy's best friend 
bio: Madi is home schooled and rich. Her mother and father were great friends with the king and queen . 
personality: Quiet , Shy , and keeps to herself 

hey gurl !!!!

Posted By:
druboo09
druboo09
StarStar
Daisy dropped to her knees bawling and staring at her beautiful sister lifeless body . she thought to herself my life is ruined. yes yes it is . Her best friend Madi picked her up and said " everything will be okay . " as she wiped her tears. Doctor Joe came and took a look and said " she is dead now but no one may leave you are all suspects " ....................

hey gurl !!!!

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella stared at her hand wondering what made it cold...she thought for a second. It could not have been Evie..

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy dropped her glass on the floor, and didn't care when it shattered. "Is she dead?" She yelled.

Posted By:
druboo09
druboo09
StarStar
Daisy lifted up her pale face and said " i am afraid so and since the doctor wont let anyone leave till we find the murderer were stuck here and suspects . "

hey gurl !!!!

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy just stared. She never really knew the princess well, but a death was a death. Her face turned red in sorrow. "Well, this is just dandy.." she said, loud. "Handy dandy!"

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie sat and watched as her body was towed away and put in some room or another. She wished she could say goodbye to everyone. Tears fell down her cheek and through the ground. She really was dead there was no way avoiding. She turned to Bella and leaned toward her ear hoping she could hear her "Bella it's me Evie."

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
druboo09
druboo09
StarStar
" who do you think it is there is me you Bella doctor joe Madi Artemis Alexandria and Evie who is ofcorse not the murderer because she is ........ gone. " Daisy said.

hey gurl !!!!

Posted By:
druboo09
druboo09
StarStar
" oh and Eddie." Daisy said.

hey gurl !!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Type your name with your eyes closed

Z's-moved

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

whats your favorite soda or soft drink-moved

Mean Girls + a rumor going around