Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Everyone has a story... (ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie nodded and held her knees to her chest. She knew it was her turn to tell him why she was here. She sat there for a moment then said "well I used to have imaginary friends when I was little. Most of them disappeared when I turned 9 or 10, but there was one that still talks to me. The doctor says I have schizophrenia but I don't think thats the case." She just sat there for a moment then rubbed her head trying to dispose of the headache.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(BUMP)

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
"Do you think you'll ever get out? And if you do, will you get better? I always worry about that. Even if I get out, who is to say I won't try again and be right back here?" Brian tapped his fingers against the wall thoughtfully and rolled over.

Rich or poor or famous for
Your truth it's all the same
Oh lock your door but rain is pouring
Through your window pane
Baby now your struggle's all vain

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia layed back against the bed. She looked up at the ceiling before replying. " I think I'll get out of here, if they get my medicine straight and I can control how I react to things. As for gettign better, I hope I will but I know bipolar disorder won't ever be gone. I can just learn to control it. I'm scared that if I do go back in to the real world I'll do something stupid that will put me right back in here or ruin my life." she said a few tears running down her face. She hated the fact that there was a chance that she'd stay looked up or that she wouldn't ever be normal.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
Brian turned toward her slowly, "Don't cry. Even if you come back, I bet I'll be here. And as for the medication, there are only so many combinations, and one has to be right. All we can do is hope. At the end of the day, all that's left is the hope that someday the world will right itself, will right the wrong. Someday the world won't lose young people, won't lose the future. All a person needs is one person to inspire them, really." as he spoke his voice became hoarse and soon he was crying as well.

Rich or poor or famous for
Your truth it's all the same
Oh lock your door but rain is pouring
Through your window pane
Baby now your struggle's all vain

Posted By:
DarkbladeTheEpic
DarkbladeTheEpic
StarStarStarStar
oh im sorry, i thorght that this was a place to actually tell the people of KW my story. like a chatting version of draw my life. it turns out it wasnt.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia surprised her self when she layed her head on him. "Why are we so messed up?" she said. She was trying not to cry but that was to hard.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat
StarStarStarStar
"Why don't you tell this imaginary friend of yours that she doesn't belong around you. Tel her to get a life." said Lionel to Evie.

Love The Furry Rabbit Clan
Love SDK

DUCK!!!

bro breezy and josh
bro breezy rules you know it

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie grimaced "even if I tried she'd just ignore me."

-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat
StarStarStarStar
"At least you can talk." said Lionel. "This is the first conversation I've had in three years that wasn't a phsyciatric assessment"

Love The Furry Rabbit Clan
Love SDK

DUCK!!!

bro breezy and josh
bro breezy rules you know it

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word