Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Everyone has a story... (ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Haha! Well at least you have someone real to talk to" Evie smiled and raised an eyebrow. She began to relax and let go of the tight hug she had on her legs.

Posted By:
Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat
StarStarStarStar
Lionel didn't notice that Evie was relaxing. He never did. 'someone real to talk to' she had said. "Yeah, I talk to myself, I'm real." said Lionel. "Doctors don't seem real. Voices too green is what I say." He remembered a foster home where he had been brought for a checkup. He ha hated the yellow and green medical smell, latex gloves which made him smell more things, and odd voices. "I never liked doctors, therapists are okay. I have anti-social disorder. So the talking was like...I was thinking about movies or something. And the therapist is like 'what are you thinking about Lionel?' and I was like 'grappling hook'. I confuse people alot." Then he froze. The feeling of Don't wanna talk wanna be alone or listen to my ipod was back. He ran back to his room.

"If you love someone, then that's love."

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie watched as he ran off. That seemed to happen a lot here. For a few minutes she just sat there and stared at the wall quietly. Then slowly she lifted herself from the plush chair and walked to her room. When she closed the door she regretted it because all of a sudden she heard a voice. "Long time no see" a shrill voice laughed out. Delila I'm not in the mood. Evie sat down on the bed and pulled a book out of her backpack. Quietly she flipped through the pages and tried to block out Delila's annoying rant.

Posted By:
Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat
StarStarStarStar
Lionel slumped on his bed. You just had a conversation. He told himself.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie gave up on the book and sat up. Slowly she prodded her head gingerly trying to rid herself of the searing pain pulsating through her brain.

Posted By:
Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat
StarStarStarStar
Lionel sighed. Why are you so shocked? If you were normal you wouldn't be shocked. He remembered being asked 'are you a normal kid?' he sighed again. No I'm not. But as mixed up as his mind was, mental telepathy was beyond him.

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
Brian flinched a bit and instantly went stiff. After a second, he relaxed into the slight embrace and smiled, I forgot how nice it was to have someone. "Being normal is just to mainstream," he joked, then sighed "Life is a cruel joke with a bad punchline."

Rich or poor or famous for
Your truth it's all the same
Oh lock your door but rain is pouring
Through your window pane
Baby now your struggle's all vain

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia nodded. "You aren't even playing. I'm glad not to be normal..Life would be so soo so boring if I we're."

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat
StarStarStarStar
Lionel realised he still hadn't eaten. He had a granola bar somewhere. Eat granola bar or face the people... Granola bar. 

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie got up and walked out of the room tired of being cooped up in the poorly lit room. She walked towards the kitchen and made herself a salad seeing as how she couldn't eat much other than that.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Watcha Watching (2014)

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Watcha Watching (2014)

Talk Summer 2014!!!

Talk Summer 2014!!!

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos