Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Everyone has a story... (ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie turns the doorknob reluctantly. She slips out of the room and walks slowly towards the living area. She sits on a chair and looks down at her hands.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

I slowly stick my hand out to his and shake it. "Im.........Allie." I whisper in a quiet voice. Then I drop my hand and move it to my shirt.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
"Um.. Well.. welcome. I'll see you around." His smile dropped, although it did feel nice to socialize for once he had had enough for today. Brian turned to wander back down the hallway.

Rich or poor or famous for
Your truth it's all the same
Oh lock your door but rain is pouring
Through your window pane
Baby now your struggle's all vain

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie stared out the window. She  rubbed her necklace between her thumb and pointer finger. People still sat in the area but Evie tried to pretend they weren't there. She finally got accustom to the people and Delila came and screwed it all up. "Evie say something. You are so not making a good impression. They're going to just think your a freak like everyone else."  Evie cupped her hands over her ear but Delila still complained about Evie's social skills. Why do you care anyways? Evie asked the voice "Ah Evie your my closest friend and I don't want you to get hurt." Evie bit her tongue at the word friend We are not friends!!

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
Brian walked into the living area for the second time that day. After three months of living here, you would think he would be used to this by now. But no, it was still hard for him to sit here with the other people and try to be social. One girl he didn't recognize looked like something was wrong, but he didn't ask. He knew some people were sensitive.

Through your window pane

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie could feel someones eyes on her. She knew they were staring. Evie put her hands down and hid behind her hair trying to ignore Delila.

-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
Brian tried to smile at her, reassuring her that he didn't mean to stare, and that he didn't think she was crazy. Long ago, he stopped thinking the people here were crazy and that they were just troubled. He rubbed his arm and looked down at the floor. Through his sleeve, he could feel every bump and scar. But he felt something else. The smooth chord of his bracelet met his touch and soon, without his consent, memories flooded Brian's senses.
Freddie looked at him smiling, putting his microphone down and stepping towards Brian a blush rose in his tanned skin. "I know its stupid, but ah.. I got you something."
Smiling, happy and embarrassed, Brian reached out a hand to take the small bag. Inside was a black chord braclet. hanging from it was a silver guitar pic. His name was engraved on one side of it. "Thank you Freddie, its cool." Looking away, he quickly pulled him in for a tight hug before letting go. Now his cheeks were red too.

Tears flooded Brian's eyes and emotion swept over him. Lately, he had put hard work into feeling nothing. But now, he felt as though he could hurt someone. Pulling his long legs on the couch with him, he turned to look out the window and tried to ease his racing heart.

Through your window pane

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Allie-

The boy walks away, so I turn around. I walk down the hallway to a turn. Then another, and another, and another. Now im hopelessly lost. I put my back to the wall and slide down till I can wrap my arms around my knees. Then I bury my face in them. 

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia gets very bored. She gets u and decides to walk around. She was very bubbly today. People knew to be careful if she showing extra emotion. As she skipped down differnt hallways she came across a girl. "Hi! I'm Sophia!!!"  

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Allie-

I look up with confusion. "Hi?" I say quietly, but loud enough to hear. 

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

wrecking bally lyrics

roar lyrics

scream lyrics

What song describes you right now?

Whats your Favorite Play list?-moved

Words that start with A