Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 156

"membershipgirl" wrote:

( I'll create a Horse and a rider. ) 


Special word : Australia452


Horse :

Name : Gazelle 

Colour of eyes : Light  brown eyes

Colour of mane and tail : Dark black

Colour of body fur : Dark brown

Type/breed of horse : Saddle

Short description : Gazelle is quite strong ; playful but she usually runs with its rider.


Rider : 

Name : John Williams

Age : 27

Colour of eyes : light brown eyes

Colour of hair : Dark brown hair

Clothes :  Wearing a white top with the number 36 on it, plain white shorts and a black hat.

Short description : John is usually friendly with Gazelle with no harm ; he feeds her when she's ill too. 



(Accepted)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.


Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5530

"ILoveHorses853" wrote:



"membershipgirl" wrote:


( I'll create a Horse and a rider. ) 



Special word : Australia452



Horse :


Name : Gazelle 


Colour of eyes : Light  brown eyes


Colour of mane and tail : Dark black


Colour of body fur : Dark brown


Type/breed of horse : Saddle


Short description : Gazelle is quite strong ; playful but she usually runs with its rider.



Rider : 


Name : John Williams


Age : 27


Colour of eyes : light brown eyes


Colour of hair : Dark brown hair


Clothes :  Wearing a white top with the number 36 on it, plain white shorts and a black hat.


Short description : John is usually friendly with Gazelle with no harm ; he feeds her when she's ill too. 

 


(Accepted)

( Thank you. ) 


Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 109
Name: lighting
 Age: 16
Gender: Girl
Color of eyes : Brown
Color of body fur:  Bay
Type of horse: clydsdale
Description: Lightning  like to go on rides!!!!
 

Name: Emma
Age: 18
Gender: Girl
Color of eyes:Green
Color of hair: Brown
Clothes: Cowgirl palid shirl and blue jeans and cowboy boots.
Description: She ##### ######!!!

Hey its kaelyn from ssg. I do ssg every Wensday and i am not FAKE. But i am rich
Like it??

Me accounts


Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5530
(Bump)


Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 156


"lizziehizziehatersrock" wrote:


Name: lighting


 Age: 16


Gender: Girl


Color of eyes : Brown


Color of body fur:  Bay


Type of horse: clydsdale


Description: Lightning  like to go on rides!!!!


 



Name: Emma


Age: 18


Gender: Girl


Color of eyes:Green


Color of hair: Brown


Clothes: Cowgirl palid shirl and blue jeans and cowboy boots.


Description: She ##### ######!!!

 
(Accepted, except you haven't put the special word, so until you do, you will not be allowed to roleplay. Will Emma and Lightning be in Pony Club?)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.


Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 156

"membershipgirl" wrote:



"ILoveHorses853" wrote:






"membershipgirl" wrote:




( I'll create a Horse and a rider. ) 




Special word : Australia452




Horse :



Name : Gazelle 



Colour of eyes : Light  brown eyes



Colour of mane and tail : Dark black



Colour of body fur : Dark brown



Type/breed of horse : Saddle



Short description : Gazelle is quite strong ; playful but she usually runs with its rider.




Rider : 



Name : John Williams



Age : 27



Colour of eyes : light brown eyes



Colour of hair : Dark brown hair



Clothes :  Wearing a white top with the number 36 on it, plain white shorts and a black hat.



Short description : John is usually friendly with Gazelle with no harm ; he feeds her when she's ill too. 


 


(Accepted)

( Thank you. ) 


(Your welcome. Will your characters be in Pony Club?) 

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.


Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 156

"membershipgirl" wrote:

(Bump)


(What do you mean by bump?)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.


Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 109
yes what ##########

Hey its kaelyn from ssg. I do ssg every Wensday and i am not FAKE. But i am rich
Like it??

Me accounts


Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 809


  Horse :
Name : Midnight
Colour of eyes : brown
Colour of mane and tail : black
Colour of body fur : black
Type/breed of horse : Arabian
Short description :  Midgnight is a strong spirited wild stalion who loves to roam the hills. He comes to see the tame horses alot. He is strong, limber, and very fast.

I HAVE A RP IN FANTASY ROLPLAYS CALLED A STRANGE FAMILY YOU SHOULD JOIN PLEASE....PLEASE!


Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2791
Mackenzie blinked, looking at her and nodded, smiling a bit."Sure, let's shall." He smiled as Darklight walked over to them. Mackenzie patted Darklight, smiling at him.




play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Video Game?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Favorite Video Game?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Type Your Username Backwards (Dare)2014

latest videos