Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
(? I thought we were going for a ride out together. Have you not read my post? We can change it though if you want, and delete my post.
The 2 new roleplayers can now start whenever ready.)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
(Actually, we can start with going to Pony Club. Forget about what I just said. Your post can be the starting post.)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay!)

Cara led Ash into her trailer.  Ash hated the enclosed space, but she soon would be at the club.  Cara got in the front and they traveled off.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
(What do you mean by bump?)

Milly put Firefly's tack into the trailer, and then went to his stable to get him. When she arrived at Firefly's stable, he nickered to her and then tried to move towards her, but he was tied up.
"Aw, sorry Firefly, but you're tied up, cos' we're about to go to Pony Club." Milly soothed him.
She checked his rug was on properly and then she untied Firefly. Milly led Firefly to where the trailer was waiting and she backed him up the ramp, careful not to make too much fuss in case he suddenly decided he didn't like the trailer but encouraging him all the way. Once he was in, Milly tied him up once more and then she gave Firefly a carrot.
"Good boy Firefly. It won't be long now before we get there and you can see your friends." Milly said, and then she walked back down the ramp, and when she turned around so she could close the door, she reminded Firefly that he was a good boy.
Milly closed the door, and then once she'd made sure it was stable, she walked round to the front of the trailer, and got into the front seat next to her mum Then they drove off to Pony Club.

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
(AriannaWWE and blackheartkiller can start whenever ready. I'm sure KatherineKathyKat will catch up.)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Cara stopped the trailer once they reached the club.  Guiding Ash out, she led her to a feild.  Undoing the tie, Ash looked around.  Cara let her run off into the feild, her tail flowing behind her.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
Once they got to Pony Club, Milly's mum stopped the trailer and they both got out. They went to the office, leaving Firefly in the trailer because Milly didn't need him yet. When they got to the office they met Cara.

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Cara turned when she saw Milly.

"Hey.  Ash is in the field.  She might want to play with Firefly."  She said, looking out the window.  Ash was trotting around, her head raised.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
"Hi Cara. I'll let Firefly out for a run then with Ash before we start Pony Club." Milly replied, and then went to get Firefly.
She unbolted the door and then opened it.
"Hiya Firefly. You're going to have a run around with Ash before we start Pony Club." Milly greeted her pony, and then she went up the ramp and untied him.
Milly led Firefly to the field where Ash was still cantering round. Milly opened the gate and walked through, leading Firefly. She turned round so then she could get out of the field quickly. Milly took off the halter and lead rope together, and straight away, Firefly cantered out to meet Ash. Milly went out of the field, bolted the gate shut, and then she made for the office still carrying the halter.

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

iPhone 5s vs iPhone 6

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

latest videos