Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
Milly went to the field where she had put Firefly and called him. He wouldn't come and Milly went further out into the field, calling him. He didn't come at first, but then when he did, he appeared to be lame.

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie looked around the place, going to the window and sat down, looking out of it. He see Darklight looking around, knowing that the place didn't seen too comfortable for Darklight, Mackenzie sighed quietly and got up, heading out to the gate where the field is.

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
Milly went up to her beautiful gelding and quietly put his head collar/halter on. She led him slowly out of the field, wondering how Firefly had got lame. When they got to Milly's trailer, she tied Firefly up, and then got ready to sort out Firefly's lame leg. She soon found out that it was the right foreleg (front leg). Milly ran her hand down Firefly's shoulder, and very soon, she was holding his leg. What was making him lame, was a big stone wedged into his hoof. Milly picked it out and sighed with relief. It could have been a lot worse.

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Before Mackenzie left the club to the field, he washed an apple and leaned into the fences, giving it to Darklight."Here you go, boy....You seen uncomfortable...." Darklight ate the apple from Mackenzie and looked at him, leaning into his shoulder and closed his eyes. Mackenzie smiled a bit and pat Darklight.

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar

"blackheartkiller" wrote:

Before Mackenzie left the club to the field, he washed an apple and leaned into the fences, giving it to Darklight."Here you go, boy....You seen uncomfortable...." Darklight ate the apple from Mackenzie and looked at him, leaning into his shoulder and closed his eyes. Mackenzie smiled a bit and pat Darklight.

(What do you mean, 'left the club'? You stay for 2-3 hours to do riding and other things to do with horses. Where we've got up to, is arriving at the stables and grooming and tacking up the horses. I'll do a whole post on Pony Club if you want, then everyone will know.)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar

"kathym " wrote:

i am a willd horse my name is wind. i am called wind because i can not be controled. im thee willd horse as they say. i am black with blue eyes i am more of a colt two years old. my mom died some how, that i was to young to remember.

(Could you put that into a proper form please?)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(it's not like he really leaving the place, they are still in the pony club and Mackenzie is just outside while his father is talking with other parents and people, so he is just outside with his horse)

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar

"blackheartkiller" wrote:

(it's not like he really leaving the place, they are still in the pony club and Mackenzie is just outside while his father is talking with other parents and people, so he is just outside with his horse)

(Ok then that's ok. But if anyone ever wants to know more about Pony Club, then tell me, and I will do a post all about it.)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay then)

Horses (Always Open)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
Milly began to groom Firefly, still puzzled at how Firefly could have got a stone in his shoe when he was just cantering round a field that was not meant to have any stones in it. When Milly had finished grooming Firefly, she got the  GP (General Purpose, as in you can use it for all types of riding.) saddle from inside the trailer and put it on. Then she put his bridle on and he was ready. Milly put her riding hat on, and then her gloves. She closed the door of the trailer, and then, putting the reins over his head, Milly led Firefly towards the riding arena.

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Beautiful Girl

Bands That Save Lives

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos