Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Deserted Island (Always Open!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
One day a boat crashed.  You, and all your friends were on it.  It crashed into a deserted island.  All you have is you, your friends, the clothes that you are wearing, and what the island supplies.  Nobody got hurt, or were killed, though.  So basically, you've just crashed into the island thirty minutes ago.  You need to either find your way back to home, or live on the island.. forever.  You and your friends decide that there's no way to come back home.  So you start looking around, and set up camp.  

Description of the island:

-About the size of a neighborhood.
-There's a tiny cave at one point of the island.
-There are lots of tiny ponds at different spots of the island.
-Lots of tropical plants live here.

Rules:

-No dying or getting graphic.
-Nothing inappropriate.
-Romance is allowed, but don't make it all about the couples, and THIS IS A KIDS SITE!
-Have fun!

Form:

Name:
Age (9-16):
Looks:
Personality:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Artemis Phantom
Age (9-16): 12
Looks: Profile Pic
Personality: Serious, intelligent, logical, & resourceful
Other: He carries a SwissChamp Army knife & a backpack.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yes.  No need to ask! x3))

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Alyssa Anderson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Alyssa is a fun, and helpful girl that is like a magnet to adventure.  She is a go-getter and loves to take care of younger kids.  Alyssa is smart, but because of her adventurous nature, she tends to make short-term decisions that lead both her and her friends into trouble.
Other:  She's a tomboy, and a really good cook.

Name:  Joshua "Josh" Johnson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Josh is a fun guy, that often doesn't feel like he fits in as he is the youngest.  Josh can be a rascal, but overall is a good kid.  He loves to help, and loves an adventure.  He can worry a lot, but that's just because he's so young.  
Other:  He depends on the older kids to help him survive.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(When will we start?)

Hello there.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(I guess we could start now, but we also might wanna wait for someone else to join.)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is it fine if I can make the starting post?)

Hello there.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(You may.)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis was gathering some tinder.  He has to start a fire.  Otherwise, everyone will freeze to death.  Well, at least get hypothermia.  After gathering all the tinder, he took out some magnesium & his Swiss Army knife & made a fire.  He was tending the fire, then remembered that they need water the put the fire out.  "Can someone find some water so we can put out the fire"?

Hello there.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"I will!# Josh volunteered.  He smiled and hurried off.  He found a tiny pond, and then remembered that he didn't have any bucket to put the water in.  He hurried back to where Artemis was.  "Where do I put the water?" he asked.

Alyssa went over to Artemis.  "I'm gonna go exploring and see if I can find something useful." she said.

(This was gonna be more of a tropical island, but it's fine. :3)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Hello!! :D

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Childhood

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

this post can help u earn a higher level o...