Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Deserted Island (Always Open!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are we gonna go back to camp now?" Alyssa asked.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"I suppose so." She said, dropping the onions one by one into the capsule, then lifting it into her arms and starting to walk. "You comin' or what?"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yep!" Alyssa said smiling.  "I also got this big leaf."

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"A big leaf." She repeated, chuckling. "Do you know what kind it is?"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"I think it's from a palm tree," Alyssa said.  "Hey!  Don't laugh!  I'm gonna put it to good use.  You wait and see!"

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alight Meca.
Looks:
Personality: Sarcastic,friendly, sweet, nice.
Other: None.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy laughed. "Okay, maybe you can use it as toilet paper, then." She said, arriving at the cave and sitting down. "I'll need water, the onions and the left over deer.." She muttered to herself.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa laughed, but said, "No, I'm probably gonna use it to weave a basket, or make an umbrella or something."

Josh saw the girls arrive at the cave.  "Hi guys!" he said.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks for joining, Candace! Smile Nose)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((No problemo Nim Nims. Where can I jump in?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

in which age would u marry?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What is your biggest fear?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Who is your favorite actress?

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

latest videos