Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Deserted Island (Always Open!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
((Um, not too sure.  It's the end of the day already.  [RP time.]  Alyssa and Lucy just got back to the cave [that's where they are staying], and Josh and Artemis are already there.  I guess you could make your way to the cave and come up with an excuse for being late, like you were under a bunch of bushes or something.  Do what you want.))

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy waved hi to Josh and grabbed the bucket of water, pouring it into the capsule along with the onions. She reached in, grabbing a vegetable and peeling it, throwing the peels onto the floor, then dropping the rest back into the water. She grabbed the mint leaf and dropped it in a well.
She wrapped the peels around the leftover deer meat and plopped it into the water, placing the lid on top and pushing it into the corner.
"There-- pickled meat."

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm hungry again!" Josh complained.

Alyssa watched Lucy.  "Well, I guess it's time to go to bed, maybe?" she said.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((That's the style Alight goes with. Smile Nose))
Alight walked into the cave carrying a pile of fruits for everyone. "I was picking these." Alight said dropping them into the laps of everyone.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, okay, and hi!" Lucy said cheerily, tossing an almond into her mouth.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hi Alight!  I was wondering where you were!" Alyssa said.

"Thanks Alight!" Josh said.  He hungrily ate some of his fruit.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy curled up in a ball, and started snoring softly in no time at all. Her blonde hair fell over her head so you couldnt see her face.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa decided to stay up a bit more.  She took her big leaf, and ripped it into equal bits.  She started to weave with it.  She finished it quite quickly.  It turned out to be a semi-lopsided basket.  Good enough! she thought.

Josh heard a noise outside.  He tapped on Lucy's shoulder to wake her.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"What the heck!" She said when she was woken up by surprise. She glared at Josh. "What was that for?"

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Did I miss a lot? Can someone catch me up?)

Hello there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

loneliness vs fakefriends!