Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Deserted Island (Always Open!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis nodded at Alyssa then turned to face Josh.  "I have a bucket.  Just be careful.  It can be heavy when it is full of water".  Artemis rummaged through his backpack, took out his bucket, & gave it to Josh.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks!  And I will!# Josh said.  He hurried back to the pond.  He scooped water out of it.  Then he hurried back to Artemis.  While he was walking quickly, about half the water had poured out.

Alyssa waved to Artemis, and walked along the island.  She saw lots of plants.  She kept walking and saw several ponds.  Then she came to a strange looking rock.  She looked at it more closely, and saw a cave.  She ran back to Artemis and Josh.  "Dude!  I found a cave!" she said shouting as she came closer to them.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis smiled at Josh.  "It is still enough to put out the fire.  Josh, you can go check out the cave. I will put out the fire & meet you there".

Hello there.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay!" Josh said happily.  He skipped over to Alyssa and together they walked back to the cave.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis put out the fire.  "We need to find home.  The least we can survive is...72 hours.  Perhaps less".  Artemis ran to join Alyssa & Josh.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Shall we use this for shelter?" Alyssa asked as Artemis came into view.  

Josh crawled into the cave.  "It's nice in here!" he said.  "But it's not that soft!"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Shall we use this for shelter?" Alyssa asked as Artemis came into view.  

Josh crawled into the cave.  "It's nice in here!" he said.  "But it's not that soft!"

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I forgot to reply.)
Artemis nodded.  "It seems suitable enough".  He smiled Josh.  "No need to worry, Josh.  We will make this as comfortable as we can.  Here".  Artemis gave Josh a blanket from his backpack.

Hello there.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lucy Blank
Looks: Adult Lucy Blank
Personality: Shy, funny, sarcastic, and rude
Other: Doesn't like people touching her hair,

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(S'okay.)

"Thanks Artemis!" Josh said.  He set the blanket down inside the cave, and laid down on it.  "Much better!"  

Alyssa who always had to have things in order said to Artemis, "It looks like we're gonna be here for awhile.  Should we look for some food, and other things that we can use to set up a small camp?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

Whos going to watch If I Stay?

Frozen or Malificent?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

friends

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos