Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Deserted Island (Always Open!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis was eating some berries, wondering if the flare. "Everything has a risk, but a flare is safer. I just hope we do not hurt any wildlife. The only reason why we would kill is for survival...but no canibalism". Artemis laughed at his joke.

Hello there.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy nodded at Artemis and Alyssa, taking Alyssa's meat and cutting the part she ate. 
"You guys, I'll be right back," She was about to leave the cave when she decided she should tell them what she was doing. "I'm going to hollow out a small, tender, tree trunk. I'll form a lid out of wood, and that will be the capsule for pickling meat. I'm also  going to fetch some wild onion--I saw some on the way here." She walked into the darkness.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis nodded. "Be careful". Artemis looked down. "I have to admit, I am not like other boys my age. I am focused on survival, education, & life, while others think that the world is their oyster". Artemis sighed at the thought.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wait, Lucy!" Alyssa shouted.  "I'm gonna come with you.  It's dark out here, and even though you're older than us, I still think we should stick together."  She didn't say it, but she also felt safer going with Lucy.

Josh said, "Bye Lucy!"

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis nodded. "Be safe". He was deep in focus, trying to find a plan.

Hello there.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy waited for Alyssa to catch up, then began walking again."I was thinking we'll go past the big fern by the part of the island where we crashed." Lucy offered. "I saw a whole patch of onion over there, not to mention just the right kind of tree."

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Okay," Alyssa agreed.  She walked by Lucy.  "I wish we had some sort of flashlight."

Josh saw Artemis deep in thought.  "What are you thinking about?"

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis replied, "I am trying to find a way to escape". Artemis heard a sqwak & rushed outside ti find an injured Peregrine falcon. H etook it in the cave, treating it with a bandage, wraping it around carefully.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whoa," Josh said looking at the falcon.  "Poor bird!"

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know.. It's way to dark.." Lucy thought for a moment. She thought, since she was the oldest, and she had to motivate everyone, she'd complain in another language so no one could understand her. 
"الله. هذا المكان تفوح منها رائحة شجرة النسغ وأنا لا يمكن أن نرى حتى أي شيء!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Halloween!

Ben C and Martin?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos