Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

I will be beautiful (Closed~Maybe)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Fat, Ugly, Flat Chested, Yuck , Frîgîd, Fake, Loser, Poser, Worthless.
These words constantly thrown at you. Lies
Anorexia, Bulimia, Make-up, Cutting, Saying yes. 
The only ways out? Wrong
Perfection is impossible

You all know the insecurity girls have, the torture they put themselves through to look like they are expected to. But few people know guys do the same, yes not the same as girls but to the same extent of emotional horror. 

You are one of these guys or girls, You range from popular to loser. But the emotional scars remain on you all. 

We start on the first day of the school year, everyone is in the same grade and we attend Delva Private Boarding School.

RULES:

>>> I own this, my co-owners are. samanthapandaw & Storm1232. You'll just see me call them Rhibi & Storm(y)

1) This is mine! So don't be evil to me, and listen if I tell you something. 
2) NO God-Modding 
3) Grammar and Spelling be at a reasonable level. No talkin lk diiiz, kayz? 
4) NO KILLING YOURSLEF! We can cut, starve to incredbly ill and get close to death. But no killing yourself
5) I do not want to wake up and find my news-feed over run with messages and miss out on major things. If anybody asks you not to do stacks. 4 more pages max. If I'm not on It's because of time zones...so go on but not STACKS! 
6) ROMANCE IS A YES, Romance is very very important in this RP, cos most die without Drama and Romance causes Drama! 
7) Two charries each. No more, no less. One guy, one girl.
Cool if you read the rules put Pie in your form some where
9)  If you are not approved delete your posts and leave my RP, don't argue or spam. If anybody but me or a co-owner approves you, you are NOT approved. I can also over-ride a co-owners decision cos I own this :P
####if you want to have a relationship with another character and they end up with someone else. don't throw a fit. just comment the person when you first get the idea and see if it's okay with them. if they say no, it's their charrie so don't bother them about it

Dorm Rooms: (2 per room)
Sun | Girls:
1) Carduus 'Dus/Thistle' Terra~Lead Popular~Bi~Anorexia. |~|~| Staci Sophia 'C-Ray' Ray ~ Popular ~ Straight ~ Hooked on "The Chocking Game"
2) Maria Danielle Rivera~Regular~Bi~Bulimia&Depression |~|~| Menora Lee Swive~Geek~Straight~Supressed Anger
3) Alyson 'Ally' Noel~ Music Club Pres/General Geek~Straight~Claustrophobia&Paranoia&Alsures |~|~| Lauren 'Laurs/Brooks' Brooks~Popular~Straight~Abusive Home&Depression&EDNOS
4) Ashley Conrad~Regular--Popular~Bi~Depression |~|~| *Reserved~ Kissme*
5) Alexandra 'Alex' Greyson~Art Club Pres~Straight~Depression&Self-harm&EDNOS |~|~| Evelyn 'Evie' Scott~Art Geek~Straight~Feels unwanted

Moon ~ Boys: 
1) Connor Williams~Regular~Straight~Daddy Issues&Fear of Rejection |~|~| *Reserved~Kissme*
2) Jessie Oliver Holebrook~Art Geek~Bi~Cuts&Has Pica |~|~| San'Antonio Miguel 'Antonio' Rivera~Jocks/Populars~Straight~Depressed&Abusive Home Life.
3) James Stimson~Art Geek~Straight~Depression&Cutting |~|~| William 'Will' Chase~Hockey Guy~Straight~Depression
4) Joeseph 'Joe' Noel~Jock/Regular~Straight~Very ill, should be hospitalised. |~|~| Alcott Manny 'Al' Williams~Jocks~Straight~Depression
5) Nick Smith~Popular~Straight~Depression |~|~| Johnny 'Johnny-boy' Wilson~Troublemaker~Straight~Depression&Teen Dad Issues&Addict 

Forms: 

Full Name:
Nicknames: (Optional)
Clique: (Include Teams/Clubs ~ They are listed at the bottom of the page)
Dorm Room:
Problem: (Anorexic, Bulimic, addicted, depressed...ect)[btw, EDNOS= Eating Disorder Not Otherly Specified]
Bio: (Include reason/cause of your problem)
Other:
Looks: (Pictures preferred, please do a detailed description otherwise)
Any questions you may have: (Optional)

Teams & Clubs

(Girls/Guys)Cheerleaders: Captain~ Carduus. Team~ Ashley, C-Ray
(Girls)Volleyball Team: Captain~ Lauren. Team~ Carduus, Evie,
(Girls/Guys)Soccer Team: Captain~ ____. Team~ Antonio, Alcott
(Guys)Ice Hockey Team. Captain~ ____. Team~ Will, Nick,

Art Club: President~ Alex. Members~ James, Evie, Jessie, Maria, Ally, Joe
Music Club: President~ Ally. Members~
Drama Club: President~ Carduus. Members~ Connor, Antonio

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: Carduus Terra
Nicknames: Dus & Thistle
Orientation: Bi
Clique: Populars (Leader), Cheer Captain & On the Volleyball team.
Dorm Room: 1
Problem: Anorexia and general Low-self esteem.
Bio: Her father owns Terra Inc. a worldwide gadgets store(It's basically Apple, but apple doesn't exist in this little world) and her mother is a lawyer always away on business. Because of her parents success everybody wants to be her friend. She quickly gained control of her school but knows that people like her for her money. With this knowledge she convinced her self they didn't like the real her because she wasn't perfect, wasn't like the photoshopped magazines. She was bulimic for a while but after awhile her parents find out, forced to eat properly for a year she slowly ate less and less until she began starving herself.  
Other: Carduus is James Cousin, she pretends otherwise because she is scared of how people would treat her otherwise.
Looks: A little shorter then average she has an attractive figure with long legs, she is very slim but it doesn't look unnatural...yet.She loves fashion, designers and shoes, especially boots. She wears expensive clothing due to her parents spoiling her rotten Her golden blonde hair reaches her waist and is incredibly straight causing most people to disbelieve it's natural. She has slightly tan skin and deep purple eyes which people assume contacts though really a birth defect. She acts full of herself though she's really very insecure. Portrait

Full Name: James Stimson
Nicknames: No
Orientation: Straight
Clique: Art Geeks ~ In the art Club
Dorm Room: 3
Problem: Depression & Cutting 
Bio: James is very shy and sweat. He's so shy he always hides his face behind his hair, always looks down and try to hide from everyone. Which is hard because he's very tall, he is a head above everyone in school and it just makes him stand out that little bit to much. He's been depressed since he was about 10, that's when his dad left and his life just seemed to go down hill. He had a growth spurt and just didn't seem to stop, he was bullied very badly. He started cutting at 14, never very deep and it always heeled with no marks but he started cutting badly recently and he's scarring. 
Other: James is Carduus's cousin. They are very close, well were before she got popular.
Looks:    (No guns but the sword) He is over average height but not freakishly tall, just...juuust.  He has olive toned skin and is reasonably muscular. He has shaggy light brown hair with a few natural blond streaks and warm chocolate eyes, though he hides those behind his hair. He is always frowning, though you can't see it because he normally looks at his feet. He normally wears greys and dull white's, long sleeve v-necks, hoodies and trousers. He always carries a leather satchel with his art stuff in it.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nick Smith
Orientation: straight (a little bi curious but he is pretty much straight)
Clique: popular
Problem: depressed
Bio: Nick is a very amazing ice hockey player and the reason he is depressed is because one night when he was 13 his parents were taking him home from an ice hockey game and it was snowing outside and they got into a car accident in which both his parents died. Nick has always thought that it was his fault they died because they were taking him home from his game. Nick does a very good job on hiding his depression the only time he shows it is usually when he is alone. He hates him self for still playing ice hockey but hockey has been his passion since he was a little kid and he cant stop playing.
Looks: role play character
Other: is a very talented ice hockey player he plays on the school team. He comes from a rich family and he inherents a lot of money when he turns 18. He lived with his aunt uncle and cousins when his parents died and then he came to this boarding school. He doesnt show off his money.

Name: Ashley Conrad
Clique: regular becoming popular
Problem: depressed
Bio: when Ashley was in middle school she was overweight and bi which she still is but she would get made fun of a lot so she hated her self and her weight she became a workout extremist she never was bulimic or anorexic but she was at the gym like 24/7 and even though now she is like in incredible shape and is a cheerleader and is kinda popular she still always thinks she is fat.
Looks: role play character
Other: pie

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ooops, sorry. I forgot to add it ti the form. But Dorm Numbers? And clubs/teams. Approved by the way, invite people)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
-Forms slot-

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Anqer
Anqer
StarStarStar
*saving for forms*

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Pie
Full Name: Evelyn Scott
Nicknames: Evie Eve
Dorm room: 5
Orientation: Straight for the most part
Clique: Art and volleyball, she is technically a geek
Problem: Evie has a strong feeling of being unwanted
Bio: When Evie was three her parents left her to live with her wicked and  pompous aunt Violet. Her aunt treated her like a puppy. When friends came over she would lock Evie in her room so she wouldn't embarrass her. Evie was expected to do most of the chores and basically wait on Violet hand and foot. When Evie turned eleven her aunt got engaged to a rich man who she had known for a month. She claimed that she wanted to start a family and she wouldn't have any room for Evie. Then she left Evie out on the curb all alone to fend for herself. Evie basked in the idea that no one wanted her and she was useless. A short while into her homelessness she was taken in by the laid back, kind, artsy Charlie. She has been living with him ever since and has led a quite happy life with him, but the feeling of being unwanted hovers over Evie like a dark cloud ready to storm.
Other: Evie wears a necklace with her name on it all the time. The necklace was one of the only things she was left with.
Looks
Reasons you should co-own: 
I will tell you now I don't feel a strong need to co-own but it seems fun.
1. I'm on kidzworld a lot
2. I would consider myself an expert on roleplaying seeing as how I've been practicing for a couple years (I had a different account called pandaturtle)
3. I'm cool (and so are bow ties)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar

Pie
Name: Connor Williams
Nicknames: Connor
Dorm: 3
Clique: Drama Club
Problem: Daddy Issues (haha)
Bio: Connor's parents were happily married till Connor was ten. His dad was caught cheating on her with one of his co-workers. For the past five years Connor has been completely ignored. His dad bought him an apartment above his so he could have privacy. His father is either working, on the couch, or with his girlfriend Clara. Connor always makes jokes to be noticed by his friends so they won't push him away like his father did. 
Other: Connor has been best friends with Evie since second grade. He also has had a major crush on Evie  since the second grade.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: Alexandra Greyson
Nicknames: Alex
Orientation: straight
Clique: president of art club okay? She's kind of a loner, she isn't unpopular or popular, she's just easily forgettable and not the first person you notice.
Dorm Room: Sun 5 alright?
Problem: Depressed, eating disorder (not exactly anorexic but pretty close), self harm (not cutting)
Bio: Alex lived with her mom, her parents divorced when she was a little kid. When she went to school, she was bullied a lot because she wasn't good at sports and tended to doodle by herself. She's kept those insults, slowly believing them and twisting them around.
Other: Alex is only president of Art Club because she's pretty talented, and she will talk when it comes to art. She attempted to take her own life twice before, but has stopped. She always keeps her camera and her iPod with her. She paints, draws, and does photography.
Looks: RP 55 Alex is very small and slight, but wears oversized clothing which only accentuates that fact. She tends to blend in, since she wears a lot of greys and dark colors. When she doesn't have a hoodie on, she wears a three-quarter sleeve plaid shirt and a lot of bracelets on her left arm, where all her scratches are. She usually has a pair of headphones around her neck, which are hooked into the iPod she keeps in her pocket. She wears boot cut jeans and sneakers. No makeup.
Reason you should co-own: because I'm almost always on, unless I'm at school or asleep, and I have too much spare time.

Full Name: William Chase
Nicknames: Will
Orientation: straight
Clique: he gets along pretty well with everyone, so he doesn't have a clique. Part of the guys hockey team.
Dorm Room: Moon 3
Problem: depression
Bio: His dad had a drinking problem, and hit him and insulted him a lot when his mom wasn't around. A year ago his mom finally found out, and she took Will and left him, but it twisted Will's view of himself.
Other: PIE
Looks: rp 49 Will is just a bit shorter than average height. He wears clothing similar to that on the picture, without the hat. His sneakers are black.
Reason you should co-own: I wrote it on Alex's form.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full Name: Staci Sophia Ray
Nicknames: C~Ray
Clique: Cheerleader
Dorm Room:  1
Problem: She's a repeat player of the "chocking game" 
Bio: She was adopted at 7, and has always wondered why her biological family never wanted her. around 8th grade, she got mixed in with the wrong people. For these people, the Populars, commonly called the 'Pure Breaths Club' they all had one thing in common, the Chocking game.
Other: ###
################
Reason you should co-own: Because I'm just awesome like that xD JKJK Okays, since I've rp'd for a while, love the plot, and I'm, hopefully, one of your bestest buddies (//-^)

Full Name: Jessie Oliver Holebrook
Clique: Art Club
Dorm Room: 2
Problem: Cuts himself and he has Pica
Bio: When he was a kid he used to always eat rocks and stuff, and at first it was ignored. They thought he just had an iron deficiency, but then it escilated to where once when he was 10 he ate some nails. He was in the hospital and even had to have surgury. The cutting started after his first breakup, it felt to him like he was getting all the held in anger out.
Other: ###
################

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

13 and under P&R

Favorite metal bands?

13 and under P&R

13 and under P&R

13 and under P&R

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos