Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

I will be beautiful (Closed~Maybe)

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: San'Antonio Miguel Rivera
Nicknames: (Optional)Toni, Antonio
Orientation: Straight
Clique: Jocks, Soccer team, Drama Club
Dorm Room:2
Problem: Depressed, Building Emotions
Bio: Antonio lives with his mother, father, and sister. They were a perfect example of a family until his father lost his job when he was 13, when he started playing soccer. His father started drinking quickly, abusing his wife and children. Antonio would go to school with bruises but when asked what happened, played it off as a soccer injury. He never let his father touch his sister, which is why he got hurt the most. Whenever he is at school, puts up a shield that hides how he feels and acts like a jerk to anyone who gets close to braking down the walls he kept up for so long. He doesn't really talk about his family or his money because he fears that if he does, he'd tell about the abuse and have to go to Foster Care. He plays soccer to take out his frustrations.
Other: Very protective over Maria
Looks: Antonio has a Puerto Rican complexion. His dark brown hair shaved and eyes hazel. Antonio has an eyebrow piercing on his left eyebrow. He has a faded scar on top of his right eyebrow when his father threw an empty bottle at his head and the glass cut him.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Name: Maria Danielle Rivera
Nicknames:
Orientation: Bi
Clique: In between popular and regulars(Because of her brother) Art Club
Dorm Room:2
Problem: Bulimia, depressed
Bio: Maria grew up sheltered by her brother. Her father was disgusted by her coming out at 14 as bi, but Antonio and her mother still loved her. Her father tries to target her when he is  intoxicated and she hates herself even more when Antonio gets her badly for her. She began cutting herself at 13 because of the girls saying she was fat. She takes insults deep. She tries to put on a smile and hide the cuts whenever Antonio is around. He doesn't know about the cutting. She uses art to escape the reality and makes up stories to put her in a fantasy she'd like to be in, which is why she is in art club.
Other: Pyromaniac
Looks: Maria has deep Hazel eyes, much like her brother. Her brown hair stops at the middle of her back and her bangs cover her eyes. She has the same complexion as Antonio but a bit lighter. She has a lip piercing. pie

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join if not to late? If so here's my form  and Pie )  

Full name: Alyson Noel 

Nickname : Ally 

Orientation : Straight 

Clique : Geek - Bystander and is president if the Music club and is a member of the art club , and is part of the soccer team..

Dorm Number : Number 3 

Problem : Scared of tight spaces so can be paranoid , and has  Alsurse ( can't have spicy food or else her stomach will hurt! ) 

Bio: She had a # # # # abusive father and her mother died giving birth , so spas he stayed with the dad and well he would get really ##### and hit her for no reason and trap her into a closet or closed space , and that's how she became very scared of closed spaces , her dad left her there mostly everyday, sometimes nothing to eat... Her dad gave her a permanent scar on her forehead from the hitting...

Looks: My profile picture 

Other: Not for now..

( I can a boy form , in a few minutes and if you need a sample post ill be happy to give you one..) 

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar

Full Name: Alcott Manny Williams
Nicknames: Al (only by old friends from elementary school)
Clique: Jocks, football team
Dorm room: 4?
Problem: Depressed
Bio: he had loved her since 2nd grade. Lucy Blank. He had basically devoted himself to her..She had blonde hair, that went to her shoulders. Her eyes were a smooth, mossy green, her lips looked so pink and soft..
He had finally gathered enough courage to ask her out, he was walking to her apartment, giddy and nervous. She answered the door--it was the last day of middle school, by the way--she looked excited, hyper even. "Alcott!" She yelled, happy tears spreading through her eyes. "Guess where I'm going to live?"
"W-where?" She was leaving?
"Japan! I'm going to Japan!" She was hopping around, her hair was in two braids and they bounced along her back.
"What?! Is this some kind of joke?"
"No, silly!" She only called him silly when she was happy. "This is real! I got excepted to a really-hard-to-get-in-academy! It's big, and its in the Ikebukoro district of Japan!"
His eyes were filling with hot tears, he was afraid he was going to let them overflow, like a bath left running after the person left the room.
"When are you going?" 
"Next month!"
He nodded. "I have to go." When he got home he let the tears overflow.
He vowed to himself that he would confess himself before he left, but he never gathered up the courage. He let her go, and they never spoke to eachother again, since than.
He regrets it. He smiles on the outside at school, he seems happy and care free.
But it couldnt get more wrong than that.
Looks: 

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
are we ever going to start

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Tomorrow....I'm loaded with schoolwork right now.
I need your dorm rooms btw.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
oh ok

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: Amanda Jacob Sinclair.
Nicknames: 'Micky Mouse' 'Gurber'
Orientation: Bi.
Clique: Acting, singing, Emos and Goths.
Dorm Room: 17.
Problem: Dual minds.
Bio: She was abused by her father and mother. Her brother killed himself on her eighth birthday and he left the knife he used in her room entitled, ' Happy Eighth Birthday Squrt ' She screamed as her father and mother ran into the room and screamed themselves. After that Lisa was born. Lisa wears black everyday. 
Other: None.
Looks: (One second.)
Reason you should co-own: I'm on almost everyday. I'm always surfing the boards and I only accept the best people. I only get off when needed. 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
All Approved & Everyone read this.

**Anyone who didn't give me a dorm or asked for a full one has just randomly been placed. If you want a new dorm ask me. But only two people per dorm.
**If you haven't filled in a form slot, please do.
**BOY & GIRL! Per person, so all the people with one charrie, make your second or you can't participate. 
**Sorry for the others who asked, but Storm and Rhibi are my co-owners.
**Thanks for joining, invite please!
**I replaced a rule, don't remeber which but I need you guys to read it so just go back over the rules
**Next post is teh starting post....but my next post'll be in a few hours because I have a hungry kitten to deal with + heaps of homework and I need to clean my room  -.- Life sucks.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here's the boys form )

Full name : Joseph Noel

Nickname : Joe

Orientation : Striaght

Clique : Is a Jock plays Football and soccer . and is in the art club with Ally

Dorm number : 4

Problem : Has stomach problems , and should e treated by hospital but he denies it..

Bio : They had te same parents and all but how they treated each other was diffrent ! The parents treated them diffrently , Ally would be locked in the closet , whil he would be forced to eat any food , that caused his stomach problems! He tried denying it but they would hit him..
more!

Looks : Coming..

Other : Not for now

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: Lauren Brookes
Nicknames: Laurs or Brookes
Clique: Populars, captain of the volleyball team (If that's fine?)
Dorm Room: ?
Problem: Suffers from Anorexia and Bulimia, is abused and depression
Bio: Both her parents are well known around town, both working for the city. Her mom being a doctor and her dad once being mayor now a police officer. Her mom has always been well taken care of and pretty much perfect, and that's exactly how she Lauren to be. Lauren has an older brother who is mart, athletic and her parents adore him. She is always being compared to him, since she isn't good enough for her parents. She started starving herself when her mom gave her a comments regarding her weight, even though Lauren had never even had a weight problem. Now every time she eats she makes sure she gets rid of it. She once caught her dad cheating and made sure not to tell anyone, to make sure, he hits her now and then for no reason.
Other: Is captain of the volleyball team, and is very dedicated, it's the only thing that can actually make her happy. Though you would never know she was unhappy as she always has a smile on her face and acting like nothings wrong.
Looks: she

Full Name: Johnny Wilson
Nicknames: Johnny boy
Clique: Troublemakers
Dorm Room: 
Problem: Depression, Has gotten a girl pregnant
Bio: Johnny was always the mysterious type, he never says what he's feeling is the bad boy type. His parents don't really care for him for they rather be out having drinks rather than being home with him. He has a kid, but doesn't get to see it since the girl doesn't want anything to do with him. he feels guilty for ruining her life and offers to help because he wants to be in the babies life but the mom refuses. He gets depressed every time he thinks about it or if anyone brings it up. It wasn't until then, that he started turning to d7ugs and smoking. He's tried to stop but now doesn't even care.
Other: He still doesn't speak his mind but can be a total jerk.
Looks:

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

Who's your O.T.P?

latest videos