Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

I will be beautiful (Closed~Maybe)

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Fullname: Menora Lee Swive
Nicknames: N/A
Orientation: Straight
CliqueBig Grinorks, mostly
Problem: Suppressed anger
Dorm room: (the last one?)
Bio: She grew up in a normal family, except she had two moms. They both thought she'd be nice and girly, but she was boyish and tough and they ended up verbally abusing her.
Other: ###
Looks: Profile pic

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(STARTING NOW!)

Carduus sat in her car outside the school gate. Car isn't the right word, it was a limousine. An old man in a suit and hat, silvery hair stuck out from under his cap, opened her door and helped her out. Carduus was in a short but loose flowing lavender skirt and a tight fitted violet top. Her straight blonde hair was plaited loosly and she had a violet alice band in as well as light grey heeled ankle boots. She wore a silver locket with a thistle on the front, the stem was made of the silver of the locket and the flower carved out of an amethyst. This was one of the reasons for her nickname "Thistle". Her name actually translating to Thistle was another and when they were younger cousin had always called her that and third being as her cousin had recently put it "She may look pretty but she's actually very sharp". She hated this nickname, the school she was now entering was the place it was twisted into almost a threat, an insult. With one suitcase she walked into the school, the other two being carried by the old man. When she reached the sun dorm and headed to room one, the old man helped her pack everything into her side of the room. Her closet was filled, her two drawers of the dresser were neatly packed and her half of the top of dresser had all her things in place, as did the shelf above her bed and her bedside table. Her roommate wasn't here so she headed to the assembly hall alone after saying goodbye to Geoffrey her butler(the old man).

James got out of his cheep ##### smelling car, two suitcases and a satchel with him. He kissed his younger sister goodbye and told her to stop crying, he'd be home every holidays to see her. Waving at his mother who didn't notice because she was staring in the direction of Geoffrey now back at the limo, it was her sisters car right there and she felt sick at the idea of it. James noticed so he just shut the door and watched the car leave, smiling a little he shook his hair over his eyes, bowed his head and headed into the school. He'd come to Delva every year since he was little, this school ran from kindergarten to 12th grade but the schools were all set far away from each other, just in the same town. He found his dorm quickly and packed everything up neatly, grabbing a light grey hoodie to cover his dull white v-neck and then making sure his dark grey jeans were free of mud and his shoes were the same he headed of to the assembly hall.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyson sat in the backseat of her Mother's Green car and glared at the Schools gate , seeing people get out and go in the school's entrance or door's  , she took a deep breath and kissed her family good-bye and told them that she will be back for the holidays and what not , She got out of the car , and sighed and looked back to her family and smiled and then  she ,  looked at the school and went to the trunk getting out her luggage and , closing it gently , she waved her parents or family , bye and turned around slowly and looked up at the school , and looked forword and went on , She then walked forword with independence and walking  in finding her dorm room and number , she dragged her luggage in for it was heavy , she then  ,started packing everything neatly the way she likes it , after she was done she felt like home.. She had everything with her to remind of home..  She said " Done " and smiled and went on to the assembly hall..

Joseph , drove his Blue truck to the School , and stared at it in Awe , and got out wearing te regular and not taking his eyes of the buiding , and slaming his truck door , not hard but normally , he got out his bags and went on , wondering if anyone he knew was there , he walked through halls , and stairs and found his dorm number , and room , He went inside and packed everything he liked it which was neatly , and sort of messy , He wouuld fix it later , anyway after he was done , he went straight forwrod to the Assembly hall...

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex stared out the window of the passenger seat at the front of the school. She had no particular urge to get out of the dingy truck and face a new school year. Her mom sighed. "Alexandra." Alex didnt even glance over.
"Just Alex."
"Alexandra, get out of the car. You need to go inside."
Alex shrugged halfway, still staring at the large building. With a sigh, she got out of the truck, grabbing her two bags and shutting the door. She headed inside, found her dorm, and began unpacking her stuff on the right side of the room. She stuffed her clothing into the drawers half-hazardly, not bothering to sort it out.

Will got out of his mother's car with little hesitation before dragging his bags inside. He looked around for his dorm and found someone already inside. He began unpacking his bags, not really paying attention to who it was he was sharing a dorm with yet.

(sorry for Will's terrible post, but I have to go right now. Be back in a bit.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren rolled her eyes as he mom went on and on how her older brother Andrew is going be graduating as valedictorian of his class. "Okay mom I get it." Lauren shook her head as they arrived through the gates. Once the car was parked Lauren jumped out of the car and slammed the door. She got her bags from the back and walked into school without saying a goodbye to her mother. She was glad she was back at school away from all of them at home. She faked a smile as she walked down the halls finding her room. She walked in seeing her roommate had already been in here. She unpacked her things and made sure everything was organized. She sighed and looked down at her stomach growling. She ignored it and walked out of the room down to the hall.

Johnny got up from his seat as the bus opened it's doors dropping kids off at the gate. He took out one earphone leaving one in as he walled up into the school, grasping his bag. He walked up this room and threw his bag on the bed. He didn't feel like organizing everything knowing either way it was going to be all over the room in just a few hours. He walked out if the room and walked to the assembly hall.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar

Evie just looked out the window of her small slug bug. It was the first day back and she was stressing out. That morning she had gone through her whole closet trying to find a decent outfit. She eventually decided on wearing a band t-shirt from the 80s and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. She looked down at her hands and tried to avoid eye contact with the other high schoolers. Finally  she brought herself to get out of the car. Swiftly she got out of the car and tried to get to the school doors unseen. She ventured through the halls to her dorm. She walked into the room that she had been assigned. A lump rose in her throat. Evie sat down on the bed and started unpacking her stuff. A series of t-shirts and jeans were stuffed into her drawers. Evie then put up her Star Wars posters and put her star wars sheet on the bed. She sat on the bed when she was done not knowing what to do.
Connor got out of the car confidently. He scanned the crowd for Evie. She told him she would be here early. Connor didn't pay much mind to the fact that she wasn't here. He walked down the pavement toward the large school. He walked through the twisting halls to his dorm. He started unpacking the moment he got into the room. His clothes were tossed into drawers and his remaining belongings were put in any space he could find. After he was done he pulled out his phone and texted Evie:

Where r u?

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The school slowly filed into the assembly hall. It was sectioned off into the four dorm buildings, the boys taking up half the hall with Moon and Star and the other half made up of the girls of Sun and Cloud. Teachers all sat up on the stage, the headmistress was busy chatting. Normally it took a long time to start, half the kids hadn't even arrived yet.

(Just sorta filling time till the rest of teh starting posts are up...)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie persuaded herself to get off the bad and go to the assembly hall. She left the dorm reluctantly and walked toward the assembly hall. Her steps echoed into the hall and several people turned to look at her. Evie crossed her arms over her chest protectively. She slipped to the back of the crowd and tried to be unnoticed. Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she put her hand over it. She took it out  and responded to Connor 
In the assembly hall.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey yeall, whats goin on?}

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Showing up at the school, unpacking in the dorms, going to assembly hall.)

Alex saw a girl walk in and unpack her bags before leaving. She sighed slightly and headed down to the assembly hall, not having anything better to do. She took a seat at the edge, with an empty seat next to her, so she didn't have to talk to anyone yet.

Will headed down into the assembly hall and took a seat near the front. He watched the other kids file in, frowning slightly.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I'm new :)

Freaks of Kidzworld.

We the Kidz

Slap The Keyboard :p

Profile Pic Updates!

Doctor Who!

latest videos