Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

I will be beautiful (Closed~Maybe)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Staci sighed, unpacking her bags, then putting on one of her many scarves, hiding the marks on her neck.

Jessie tryed to stay on the sidelines, away from all the people. He just wasn't in the mood. He's already put his stuff in his dorm. He stayed in the back of the assembly hall, not sitting down as he tugged on his sleeves

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyson sat in the very back of the assembly hall , and saw mostly everyone already in there seats..

Eddie went inside the assembly hall and sat down in the middle of the assembly hall , he saw people already in there seats

( Sorry I am in a rush) 

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie saw a girl sit in the row she was sitting in. She turned to look at the ground.
Connor sat in a chair bored and just watched.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Alcott walked into his dorm, sighing as he placed his suitcase on his mattress, it didn't have any sheets on it yet. He REALLY didn't want to go to this school.

Menora walked into her dorm as well. She tossed her tote bag onto the carpeted floors and sat down in the chair beside her desk.

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
Antonio looked over at his sister as they pulled in front of the school," You ready?" He asked. She replied with a nod. His mother turned in her seat looking at her children" Now, remember to call me or your father if you want to come home, okay." We nodded dismayingly, their mother still believed their father was a good man, they didn't get why. He was a low life and didn't deserve her love, "I love you." She spoke again and gave each of them a kiss on the forehead. They each muttered "We love you too." and got out the car. Antonio grabbed each of their bags from the trunk and grabbed his soccer ball form the backseat. Maria followed quietly, waving goodbye to her mother. They parted ways after Antonio handed Maria her bags," Good Luck." He mumbled as he made his way down the Boys Dorm 2 and her to the girls.

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
(guys i am so sorry how much have i missed?)

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

where did u find kidzworld

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos