Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

James family

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( uh so its night?)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

James family

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel looked up & saw his sister. "What are you doing in my room?  Can you see that I am practicing"?  Joel dispises his siblings & it is usually because they are so annoying.

Hello there.

James family

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy~  I sit in my room on my black comfy bed and practice on my saxophone. I play, "The Saint Louis Blues."

I set down my sax and felt like her whole family rejects her just because she is a goth. Her brother Joel practically despises all of our siblings, one sibling treats me like a servant,another one barely talks to me..... I sigh in sadness.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

James family

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, idont want to b the eldest i want to be a 11 year old... I am 11... Jo, shush ur mouth, and where is mom?

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

James family

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel's boredomm increased slightly.  He played "Dragon Hunter" because it is the only song that lifts his spirits up, although nobody is not sure why.

Hello there.

James family

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

Ivy~  I sit in my room on my black comfy bed and practice on my saxophone. I play, "The Saint Louis Blues."

I set down my sax and felt like her whole family rejects her just because she is a goth. Her brother Joel practically despises all of our siblings, one sibling treats me like a servant,another one barely talks to me..... I sigh in sadness.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

James family

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel sighed.  "I maybe younger than you, but if I shut my mouth, then I will not be aable to play my bassoon, much more, assist my breathing.  If you are wondering where mother is, ask someone else.  I barely pay attention to her whereabouts.  I pay more attention to the information that is needed".

Hello there.

James family

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle walks throughout the house while yawning becoming tired. She looked around for one of her sisters.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

James family

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
I wak out of joel's room rolling my eyes. I walk nto bathroom and see red stuff on my pants. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I AM DYING SOME ONE HELP

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

James family

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( uh u meant ##### #### didn't you. Midapops? )

Ivy~

I sigh in sadness and grab my journal from my desk. I flip threw pages and find where I was and start writing,

Friday 3/15/13,

Another worthless and lonely day AGAIN.I keep on getting used as a servant and none of my brothers and sisters even like me just because I'm goth. I just can't take it anymore so I might try to run away. A 14 year old running away that sounds pretty good right now. People won't probably notice I'm gone though.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Aquarium

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Chess or Checkers?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

latest videos