Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

James family

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( uh so its night?)

I love to role play I've been on here for 2 years so I'm very experienced/advanced role player,and plz join some of mine smile

James family

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel looked up & saw his sister. "What are you doing in my room?  Can you see that I am practicing"?  Joel dispises his siblings & it is usually because they are so annoying.

James family

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy~  I sit in my room on my black comfy bed and practice on my saxophone. I play, "The Saint Louis Blues."

I set down my sax and felt like her whole family rejects her just because she is a goth. Her brother Joel practically despises all of our siblings, one sibling treats me like a servant,another one barely talks to me..... I sigh in sadness.

I love to role play I've been on here for 2 years so I'm very experienced/advanced role player,and plz join some of mine smile

James family

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, idont want to b the eldest i want to be a 11 year old... I am 11... Jo, shush ur mouth, and where is mom?

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

James family

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel's boredomm increased slightly.  He played "Dragon Hunter" because it is the only song that lifts his spirits up, although nobody is not sure why.

James family

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

Ivy~  I sit in my room on my black comfy bed and practice on my saxophone. I play, "The Saint Louis Blues."

I set down my sax and felt like her whole family rejects her just because she is a goth. Her brother Joel practically despises all of our siblings, one sibling treats me like a servant,another one barely talks to me..... I sigh in sadness.

James family

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel sighed.  "I maybe younger than you, but if I shut my mouth, then I will not be aable to play my bassoon, much more, assist my breathing.  If you are wondering where mother is, ask someone else.  I barely pay attention to her whereabouts.  I pay more attention to the information that is needed".

James family

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle walks throughout the house while yawning becoming tired. She looked around for one of her sisters.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

James family

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
I wak out of joel's room rolling my eyes. I walk nto bathroom and see red stuff on my pants. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I AM DYING SOME ONE HELP

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

James family

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( uh u meant ##### #### didn't you. Midapops? )

Ivy~

I sigh in sadness and grab my journal from my desk. I flip threw pages and find where I was and start writing,

Friday 3/15/13,

Another worthless and lonely day AGAIN.I keep on getting used as a servant and none of my brothers and sisters even like me just because I'm goth. I just can't take it anymore so I might try to run away. A 14 year old running away that sounds pretty good right now. People won't probably notice I'm gone though.

play online games

latest forum posts

Names From A-Z

Please read and answer

OMG MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW AND I'M FREAKI...

LOVE!

Its a never ending game!

Names From A-Z

latest videos