Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

James family

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
After playing the piece, he nodded. "Yes, I was six.  When I saw a bassoon that was about the size for me, I picked it up & played the piece you had just heard.  Father, who was with me at the music store that time, smiled & bought it for me.  I am a child prodigy in music as well in other fields".

Hello there.

James family

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel smiled at Isabelle.  "The bassoon is a wonderful instrument, is it?  I love its tone.  The only reason why I would dislike it is beacuse it takes so long to pack up".

Hello there.

James family

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
baack. Hamida wakes up and ses its stil night time, she walked into ivy's room. (she stands up to her sister ivy and she thinks ivy as her rol model and her hero) Ivy did you go?

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

James family

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle smiles again "yes it is"

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

James family

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy~ 

I see Isabelle was back and wave hi to her. I look back at Joel playing his Bassoon and smile. I look at the time and its 9:34 p.m.  I quickly say bye to them both and head back to my room and onto my computer. The epic rap battle of history Leo vs Karai was about to my uploaded in 1 minute! I quickly go onto you tube and search it up. I click on it, YES I was the 1st person to see it! I commented  that I was the 1st and added my ##### ###### and address so I could claim my prize. I click send.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

James family

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy~

"Oh hi Hamida! Just sending my ##### ###### and address so I can claim my prize of being the first to see the newest epic rap battle in history Leo vs Karai!" I tell her.

(It is a real video on you tube so if u can search it up. Search for,  Leo vs Karai epic rap battle.)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

James family

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel smiled.  "Oh, goodbye, Ivy.  I do not see what the rush is, though".  He decided to pack up his bassoon.  Taking apart the bassoon was the hard part.  After all, it has five pieces.  After packing it up, he placed it beside his desk & streched.

Hello there.

James family

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle walked out of Joel's room and went in hers. She ###### ## her music and danced a little hoping that no one would see.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

James family

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel was now bored once again.  He went on his computer & listened to pieces from his favourite composer, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Hello there.

James family

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle stopped and sighed. Then she started to watch some T.V.

-Mariah

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Indian TV Serials